Clubs 9/25

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by abolishthefed, Sep 25, 2012.

1. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Are we christening the club tonight?

2. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

If we are, do I have to break a bottle of champagne over my xbox again? I...I just don't think it's good for the system...

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I am an atheist but I am down to play :p

Drifterbub & MoonBBad can we get this think going tonight ? Also, I hate begging again , for like the 20th time, but can a brother be a manager to help make sure we got invites for all of our members ? I am probably the most available guy on TSO right now so I think that would be helpful to our club.

4. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

MoonBBad if i could get an invite again, that would be great.

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Guys, I got to get the game. It just came out today. I don't have the luxuary of being able to attend midnight releases. I am going to the Sox game (for work) and will be home around 7:00pm central, then I need to make dinner. In between making dinner and everything I will send the invites out.

To help me out, request to join the club so I can just approve them all. The club name is Tradition FC.

6. MoonBBad

We will be making more managers. Again, the game JUST came out. There will be more managers than just me.

7. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

No rush, I do not have the game yet

8. MoonBBad

I wanted to do all this last night, but they cut the early release short. (as a FYI)

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

they did , Roggie was quite distraught lol

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

all I hear is bitch bitch bitch you on the rag bro?

11. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I will be home around 11 PM EST or so.

12. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    False. You just have to recreate your player. Once he is recreated, all boosts and purchased packs will be there. Trust me, I just tried it.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Right, that's why I deleted it-- now everybody knows you ass..

:oops:

14. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    :) Should have deleted it faster. :p

15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Nobody cares about your opinions.

You should only need 1 invite and some of you guys make the process way harder than it is supposed to be by not requesting the transfers.

We aren't going to get this thing 'going' until everyone has the game. It's not even out yet.

16. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

It came out today :) By the way, I see that Emmdotfrisk is playing FIFA right now. Does that mean you're going to play clubs with us???

I agree though, its pretty easy to request a transfer, then all the managers have to do is click a button to accept it.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  17. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    It's out for people that don't have a full-time job. For everyone else the release might as well happen at 5 pm.

18. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Haha true, I wouldn't have it til later but I had an interview right across the street from a Gamestop this morning. This whole not having a full time job thing will hopefully change soon. I think the interview went well, just have to hope they did too lol.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I don't care that nobody cares , just trying to avoid guys having to make new clubs when a manager is not on and a new member wants to play, that was an issue last year multiple times for those of us who played. The other option is to tell new guys to F' off until a manager is on but that is not cool.

Not sure why you are so hostile about guys being excited to play clubs ? :confused:

20. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Hostile? You haven't seen me hostile.

There is a method to the madness. Some people do not need to be managers. Look what happened last year... we ended up with stupid kits, smaller stadiums and I still had to get on all the time to do transfer requests...

21. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

boy seems errbody is on the rag today

22. MoonBBad

York if your not going to add anything worthwhile to the convo than stfu.

I really wasn't bitching before when I said I don't have the luxury to send invites during the day cause I'm working. The game just came out today. I set up the club, and people left then expect invites like immediately after. If you leave the club then don't expect an invite ASAP after. If you need to create a club so you can play then fine just don't expect an invite back every 24 hrs. I'm doing the best I can.

There will be managers but I'm not opening up to everyone. Like drifter said there is a reason for that. We will decide the managers soon enough. Everyone needs to relax a bit we will have plenty of time for clubs. Play drop in club games if you are bored.

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

We were just antsy the first night is all, everyone take a big ol chill pill

24. MoonBBad

I get it I really do. Anyways I'm home and starting the charcoals. Once they are going I will pop the game in and accept invites.

If you haven't sent me one then I will do my best to send invites but please to make it easier send a transfer request to tradition FC thanks all

25. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

really you felt the need to post this? I never add anything to the conversation and you know this why the hostility? and the reason I am on here is because I had the early release was not tagged on any of the club nights showed up sunday night and we waited for someone to add me (you of course are the only manager and believe me I understand fifa clubs is not your top priority) so we had to start a new club so that I could play with them....we Dan, Kasper and I are wondering about managers because clubs is a great community game and a great way to get more guys into the game...we are the newbs from last year and we understand now how cool the game is and want to share it with other guys who are not fifa nerds...so maybe I went about it the wrong way by trying to make light of the situation but you in turn did not have to hurt my feelings :( with the stfu comment