Clubs FIFA13 Update

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by PIG BOMB, Aug 15, 2012.

1. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

Clubs

• Now has Seasons format! No more confusing rank points/leagues. Get to Div 1!
    • Online Pro progression saved on the server, not save files. Bye-bye hackers!
    • Matchmaking - Ability to match versus Human GK & Human ANY as you wish
    • AI teammates get better as your club improves
    • Free Agent Hub allows you to play Drop-In matches, look at leaderboards etc before joining a club
    • Maxed out pros more realistic to real life players. Accomplishments and growth have been tuned
    • Online Pro and CPU teammates stats based off real attributes from players in top leagues
    • Tuning to human GK's and other attributes

• Like Like x 1
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

All good news

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Damn it. I will have to do it from scratch this year.

Curious to see what the tuning to human GKs do and what they mean by maxed out pros being more realistic to real life players.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Might have just sucked me back into FIFA for another year

5. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

well my maxed out pro is better than 99% of the players if I just play a game of FIFA with a regular team

I think they want to tone it down a bit

I mean after playing clubs if go try to play a league game or head to head you feel like, damn! these players suck because they can't do all the things your pro can, at least not nearly as well

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I mean there's a number of ways they can do it. Short mofo? Maybe less shot power. Tall mofos are already really slow, which is why people tend to go short. Maybe midfielders are a little bit slower.

I dunno. They could also keep the ratios the same and just lower the overalls a bit (like change the striker from RVP to Fernando Torres ratings wise.

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I think just generally lowering how highly rated a pro can be would be best.

8. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I would like them to make it more of a team game you have to focus more on your position instead of having 5'5" players all over the field reward the taller guys the stronger guys and the shaun masons of the world give them an attribute that levels the playing field over speed....

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    All good shit. Should be a fun year for clubs.