Clubs Play Style

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by JFace907, Oct 1, 2011.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I just wanted to create this thread to show my appreciation to how sim we are. We seem to really love to dominate the ball and strike when clubs don't know the game. I can't tell you how many times we either just pounced on counters or simply played possession style keepaway simply because we know the game. The new improvements to 12 have helped because it allows us to drop the ball back to keep our shape and I LOVE that! I think in all the games I've played with TSO folks we average a 15-20 percent possession advantage and that is fucking awesome!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think the way the defense plays this year you are rewarded for moving the ball around and finding holes. It really plays to our strengths.

3. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

for sure!!

i have completely changed the way i play over the past few days compared to previopus version of FIFA

i used to be very high pressure-- very quick strike... now while i still like to press people defensively [i cant stand to let them ping it around like Barcelona without at least sending a cpu defender to close contain] my attack it is focused on more possession then changing the point of attack...im also drifting away from being a crossing team in the final 3rd and prefer to cut inside and combine almost dutch-like to create shots

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

plus we're not behind the 8-ball this year. last year it always felt like we were playing catchup to the better clubs who had much better players than us.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    That is going to change. I bet by next Wed we are going to start seeing a bunch of 88+ OVR opponents.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

there are some out there - difference is this year it seems we're around 80-ish instead of 75ish.