Clubs Thurs 10/20 8:30 eastern time

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by PIG BOMB, Oct 20, 2011.

1. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

join us for some clubs! LETS WIN A CUP!!!

update:

i will be on at 11:00pm eastern to play

2. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Will be leaving for class here in about an hour. Still working on homework for said class as well. #procrastination

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I can play on the late night , after 10:30 , how many we got so far ?

5. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

there were a couple online but only 1 wanted to play.... so im offline ...i'll check later

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I can play late tonight as well.

7. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

i will be on at 11:00pm eastern to play

8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

How many goalies do we have ?

9. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

10. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

11. MoonBBad

I lied I go sleepy now.

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

PIG BOMB that was fun last night TSO represented with a couple of wins this is by far the best game I have played online if you could get rid of the cheesers this would be a great community game. Hey KnightNoles pass the damn ball!!! It felt good to finally put the ball in the back of the net thanks guys look forward to playing some more next week.

13. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

ya that was a blast!

there was a "call for a pass" hog when we played without an any so I had to start hitting the pass button as well after the hog won man of the match [since he had the ball the entire time]

Noles is never going to pass...he wants to dribble and do moves etc all the time.... i've given up making runs when he has the ball, my player gets tired running around and I never get it... i was like what camera angle does this guy use? can he not see me wide open breaking to goal?
    Plus, he is always out of position...either way in the back collecting the ball from computer controlled guys or way up top running ahead of the forwards.

We need more attacking midfielders that show for the ball when the def has it [not run away and not run all the back to take it off their feet] and then when they receive it -make a quick pass to a forward- followed by a dangerous run into the attack... middies who hold the ball too long allow the other team to get back on D and organize. The easiest way to kill teams online is simple wall passes...give and go, pass and move, whatever you wanna call it!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I got on last night at 9:15 PM EST and no one was in the TSO club.

15. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Shaun Mason we started late at 11:00 pig and I were on early then I burned my supper set the alarms off (no shit) and pig bailed lol Dan nick clutch pig and I played till around 1..

16. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

WAT???? example please or is this just what you said give and go??

17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I quit calling for the ball after the first game. i recall passing to York into the box and him finishing. I honestly try and look for a pass but many times i get trapped and cant make a pass. I recall making a few runs also and not receiving a pass. I go back to help on defense and then try to kick the ball up to the wings and then get back in the middle and keep my space but sometimes it doesn't work like that. The only times I am ahead of the forwards is when you come into the middle and have the ball so I make the run towards the goal since you don't want me in the middle, in your way *ooohh* :eek: I honestly try and look for you guys on the attack and go back too far to help on D, tonight if we play I'll just chill in the middle and pass. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  18. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

ya wall pass is a give and go...they work all over the field because usually other teams sprint to the ball and do very little containing

[​IMG]

19. MoonBBad

That's Noles for you.

20. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

to be honest you did actually start passing the ball to me in the last game or two... it set up some nice wall passes and the offense had some good possession

on another note:
    a simple rule we use to teach kids how to play 2 touch soccer and move the ball quickly is... "play the way you are facing"...no turning is allowed unless a teammate says "turn!"

if we played with this rule we would shred virtually every team we play... people just need to make runs to support the guy with the ball where he can "see" you and not require him to turn with it

use negative passes to people [usually defenders or middies] that are facing up the field vs trying to turn into pressure when an opponent is on your back

the concept creates space making runs, fewer turnovers, and great cobination play

• Like Like x 1
  21. KnightNoles

Talk to me then, make some communication..!

22. MoonBBad

I must say your posts are very refreshing. Thanks for taking the time to educate us all and make us better students of the game. Keep it up man.

23. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Can we get this posted on the 1st page so everyone knows I scored....It will boost my ego good pass nick just giving you a hard time

24. KnightNoles

you giving me a hard time, created a troll moment and another pissed off post from Pig to me.... :)

25. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

Score and the assist. Good job, mcyork.