Clutch's C'Mon Son Plays

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by JohnnyClutch, Sep 14, 2012.

1. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Here we will look at some NCAA videos of plays and players that make you just say c'mon son. Feel free to PM any videos you have that you want to be featured here.

In this first video we see the Utah QB Hansen throw the ball right towards linebacker Eddie Crenshaw. All Eddie had to do was stand there and catch it or at least knock it down. He turns away.
    [​IMG]

In this second video we witness LG David Yankey who is 98 overall with a 98 run block completely move to the left and not even attempt to put a hand on the defensive tackle.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

I have one! i'll post it in a min

3. JohnnyClutch

In this first video we have strong safety Jordan Richards whiffing pretty bad on the tackle. He was there to make it and stop the Army HB from scoring but he just flew in front of him.
    [​IMG]

The site of this next play is Washington State. While they weren't throwing the ball the defense was making its self the perfect example of what not to do. In this video the Wisconsin QB Scott will keep the option and run for the 39 yard score. Everyone on the left side of the field failed to pay any attention to the quarterback and should be kicked off the team.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

ahhh, the read option cheese....feels gooooood.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Hahahah. Finally got a chance to look at these. Hilarious.

6. JohnnyClutch

This first video takes us to the end of the Florida and Alabama game. What the hell is up with the BAMA defense here? Sack the QB or guard the WRs. Instead you give the QB and extended vacations worth of time to make the play. BAMA blows it chance for another undefeated season and appearance in the BCS Title game.
    [​IMG]

Here we have Oregon State HB Malcom Agnew running right into the arms of A.J. Tarpley. All Tarpley had to do was make the tackle, instead he side steps to the left. Have no idea what was going on in his head.
    [​IMG]

What do you know in the same game A.J. Tarpley makes this segment again. This time it is the final play of the game and Mannion is looking for his hail mary to be answered for the win. Tarpley has Mannion right in his sights for the sack. What he does is run right by Mannion without even attempting to touch him.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

LOL. Love the time Zac had in the pocket. Nice pass rush 'Bama

[​IMG]

8. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

pile on the hate. i have 1 natty. what do you have?!

9. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

ur just trying to bait me into saying it...but i won't. sounds like ur blaming the bama D and not giving zac due credit for his patience. shame. cuz that took great patience. :eek:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  10. JohnnyClutch

I don't even have words to explain this first video. This kid should never be allowed to wear pads again.
    [​IMG]

Callier must be the magic man as he can morph through other human beings. This one goes out to the EA programmers.
    [​IMG]

For this one we travel to the South Carolina vs Florida game. Here CB #15 should of had this pick. The ball was right to him. The minimum he should of done was to knock the ball down. What makes this even worse is the receiver has his whole foot and leg tapped up and nobody to catch up and tackle gimpy.
    [​IMG]

Enough with the uniforms already.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

gj josh.

12. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

He actually has both legs taped up.

Makes the white guys looks faster.