CM3 Nuff Said

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by redlishus, Nov 26, 2012.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

All offseason (for the sake of this article please disregard the sim season) Clay Matthews name was bandied about in trade rumors. This didn't sit well with Clay. Rumors were abound leading up the big game a few years ago and Clay had the game of his life. Well until this game.

The game started off with the Texans driving the length of the field. An exactly display of running and passing kept the Packers defense off balance. AJ Hawk had enough and picked off a pass that was intended for Owen Daniels in triple coverage in the endzone. He took it out to the 8 yard line. The very next play, Aaron Rodgers hits Jordy Nelson on a quick slant and he takes care of the rest and goes 92 yards for the quick score. The Texans next drive resulted in another turnover. A few plays later, sophmore phenom Jason Brewer scores from 2 yards out. After another Texans turnover the Packers only could muster a FG for a 17-0 first quarter lead. Thats where it would stay until the second half.

Houston finally got on the board in the 3rd with a 50 yard Leonesio FG to pull within 14. The next series for the Packers Jason Brewer took it 75 yards for the score and a 24-3 lead. The next Houston series saw Clay Matthews make his 4th sack and 2nd forced fumble on the game. Sensing the dagger was near, Rodgers threw a pass to Greg Jennings on the next play for a 22 yard score and a 31-3 lead with 3 minutes left in the third.

The fourth quarter saw the Texans go back to their opening drive mixing in runs and passes. This time however was different as Schaub finds Owen Daniels for a 30 yard score. The Packers get a FG their next drive to take a 34-10 lead. All game long, the Packers were letting Clay rush the passer or dropping him back in coverage. This guy is a beast. This time he drops back in coverage and snags a Matt Schaub pass and returns it 33 yards for the score.

GB 41 v. Houston 10

Clay Matthews 7 tackles, 5 tackles for loss, 4 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 interception, 1 td

GG Dave

• Like Like x 3
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

CM3 = manimal

• Like Like x 1
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

i'll take CM3 :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I inquired about Clay and he was asking for 2 of those cool new ketchup packets you can actually dip into, both of my big toes, naming rights of my first born, and a top 10 draft pick. Obviously i said no way! I love those ketchup packets!

• Like Like x 3
  5. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

He was almost gone to a team but they didn't have the first in that years draft that I desired. Only next years.