Cmon Fellas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 17, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Cmon Fellas

I know live was down for a day but that wasnt stopping anyone e from setting up a time or at least trying to set up a time. Me and JMS cant hook up but at least we communicated with one another. You guys need to start scheduling better, I didnt want ot have to start making it a rule because it is babying ppl to an extent but if things keep going at this pace we are going to have to do that. Again this game doenst take long at all to play it isnt like scheduling a football came where you are taking 1-2 hour chunks out of your day. I am begging fellas. We are all here becasue we want ot be right? So whats the problem?

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Like I posted in another thread..

I have PMed Bahnzo and he added me on xbox live..so we should get our fight in

3. totalwreckage

cool, anyone else got scheduling in PMs or Xbox live msgs? just so we cna keep tabs on whos setting fights up and what not

4. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

I havnt heard anything from BBJ.

5. totalwreckage

billyblowjob has been pretty good at scheduling hopefully he will respond soon

6. totalwreckage

anyone have any planned ifghts coming up? Pls post em in hhere fellas if they arent in the scheduling forum just so we can figure out where we stand on this card. Thx

7. totalwreckage

ok nice job there are some scheduled fights, still need a cpl of more scheduled and if they can get in by tonight we will be looking great and Juggs wont have to postpone the card or anything. So to those working on scheduling thank you.