C'Mon Man! Ep. 1

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, Dec 31, 2012.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

[​IMG]
    Welcome to RS Countdown's newest segment "C'Mon Man!" Where our Countdown crew discusses head scratching plays / performances, that leave you saying, "C'Mon Man!" Unlike other segments, this is one nobody wants to be on, and it is never for a good reason.
    [​IMG] Tom Jackson : "My C'Mon Man goes out to not just a player or a team, but to an entire state! The sunny state of Florida, where people vacation to enjoy themselves on the beach and check out the sites. One thing nobody is going to FL for, the football games. Florida teams have flat out been an embarrassment this season, and are all in last place of their respective divisions. The Jags, Dolphins, and Bucs have a combined record of 6-23, and are 3-11 at home. These teams have had their share of off-the-field issues as Miami and Jacksonville have been through 4 HC's already this season and are now having to go interim Coaches, until they find viable replacements. With 3 NFL teams in 1 state, you'd think 1 could manage at least a .500 record. So to the poor quality of professional football being played in the state of Florida I say, "C'Mon Man!"
    The state of Florida, C'Mon Man! Get it together!
    [​IMG] Chris Carter: The C'Mon Man! moment of my week has to be the sad showing the Vikings secondary showed in Week 10 covering this man: [​IMG] Calvin Johnson AKA Megatron. This man went absolutely nuts out there on Sunday, catching 11 passes for 319 yds. How many yards does this guy need before someone on the Vikings sideline says, "Uh Coach, maybe we should cover #81". The only reason he didn't break the record was because the game ended. The MIN secondary will surely be having nightmares about this game.
    Minnesota Vikings' secondary, C'Mon Man! Cover this guy!
    [​IMG] Keyshawn Johnson: Alright guys, my C'Mon Man takes us out to "The Black Hole" in Oakland. Where QB Terrelle "Prison Ink" Pryor is finding every way possible to keep the Raiders from winning. Actually, this is a 2-man C'Mon Man. I'll throw in HC Aspect1 for keeping Pryor as a starter this long while Carson Palmer finds himself in a familiar position, riding the pine. As I was saying, Pryor has found every way to give his coach a migraine. Here's some stats for ya, to get an idea of where I'm coming from. IN 10 weeks, Pryor has:

• 67.2 QBR (4th Worst)
    • Been sacked 27 times (6th Most)
    • Thrown 11 INT's (9th Most)
    • Fewest Comp's of any starting QB
    • Fumbled the ball 13 times (2x more than any other QB)
    • Has a TD:TO ratio of 1:3
    Terrelle Pryor, C'Mon Man! Hold on to the football!
    [​IMG] Mike Ditka: OK guys, my C'Mon Man! goes out to Coach roll2tide and his shocking-ly bad offensive game plan against the Denver Broncos this week. The Chargers took a good beating losing 42-0 in this one. Not only did the Bolts get shut out on the score board, but in the stat sheet as well. Only gaining 102 total yards of offense, including just 40 yds passing by Rivers. This offense needs to step it up in every aspect. As professionals, these guys need to show some back bone and not get embarrassed like that on national TV. Unbelievable.
    San Diego's shocking-ly bad offense, C'Mon Man! do something!
    [​IMG] Chris Berman: To round up our show, we head back to FL to check out some more bad play from the Pirates of the Bay. RT Demar Dotson has put the offensive in offensive lineman with his atrocious play this season. He has allowed a league-high 14 sacks in 10 games. He has 0 pancakes to make up for it, and has been nothing short of a bust this season. Coach Matthew Keves, needs to send this man back to Mini-Camp if he plans to keep Josh Freeman in one piece this season.
    Demar Dotson C'Mon Man! Block somebody!
    Thanks for joining us in this edition of C'Mon Man! Tune in next time.

RRAHx2
    Lobster Killah
    Boman5

platinumjol14
    roll2tide
    AWinkler02
    Aspect1

mmorgan184
    sploofdogg
    nellycuz
    Snake Eyez

oneshot24
    HatchBurrito
    NateDawg

SFRANGER6969
    Matthew Keves
    jay2149
    CTfromDC

Selvy9
    Raytex3
    xassassin4lifex
    Anthrax78

GDip
    MS8403
    Elemnt
    SwagKingCole23

The Rulah
    Troy J.
    SmashMouthFB33
    MidMachine

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  2. GDip

GDip Walk On

i don't know where you find the time man, but nice job.

also, typo in calling out the bears secondary for giving up 300 yards to Megatron... we're not playing well these days, but I wouldn't allow anything quite like that.

3. RRAHx2

Fixed! haha I work nights so I'm just sitting here in front of a comp bored all night if there is nothing to do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SFRANGER6969

SFRANGER6969 Walk On

LMFAO!!! Great Job man this was a great idea.

5. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Again great stuff man!!!!

6. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I really don't want my name to end up in one of these.

7. RRAHx2

I'm not gonna lie, if there was a 6th one, you'd be in it.

8. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

You could always be like the Jets and approach it as "all press is good press":rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

lmao RRAH these are awesome.

10. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

C'mon, man!
    [​IMG]

11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Definitely a good quality job here, and all I can say to the Pryor and Megatron stats is:

[​IMG]

12. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

Great material man!

13. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Sounds just like my job hehehe!

Pretty cool report. It was fun to read it ;)