C'mon Son!: Worse Performance of Week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Sep 30, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

The better late, than never edition.

In our first edition of the worst performance of the week, I must admit it was a tough selection. There was so much shit from the shit-pile to choose from. Syracuse's defense giving up 48 points and 444 yards in a loss to lowly Toledo, Pittsburgh's abysmal performance in a 13-31 loss to Notre Shame, Oklahoma State's 6 turnovers submitted to the biggest pothead coach in the nation, or Louisville not even trying in a 24-55 loss to TCU.

One turd extends itself beyond the rest of the pile, and that is the performance of RGIII of Baylor in a 28-38 loss to USF. 71% of his incompletions landed in the hands of a USF defender, and he ended the day with 5 of them. Maybe CoachRedd should run more dives and QB keeps, or try the punter at QB.

Here he is now, about to throw it right into the MLB's chest:

[​IMG]

Try to throw less interceptions than the number that's in your name next time kid.

• Like Like x 4
  2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

I'm Honored.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

The kid should be playing wide receiver.

5. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

I was probably worse with weeden. He's some rated 92 and can't throw the ball deep or accurately. Blackmon is rated 94 somehow and is slower than my mediocre tight end and can't break a tackle. Wtf!!!!!

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

User error IMO