Co-Commish...Any Interest

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Jun 15, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Co-Commish...Any Interest

Looking for a partner in crime. I know im going to need help keeping this thing going and I know alot of you guys know the ropes. With my 2nd baby due July 9th, im going to have my hands full that first month. Luckily, I will be off work for the entire month too. So, if anyone wants to step up and help out I would appreciate it. PM me or post here.

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I could certainly help out if no one else wants to step up to the plate.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Cool, thanks Mors. I wish they would have a co-commish mode in the dynasty but I doubt thats happening. We will just keep pushing forward and see what happens in July.

4. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Congrats Recchem. My wife is due July 14th with our first.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thanks man. #2 is going to be interesting. Congrats on your first. Its a life changer so be ready...but its alot of fun too!

6. Jerzey5

Jerzey5 Walk On

I'm slightly behind you guys and just recently got engaged lol - but congrats to both of you. I am fairly new to the site but I will help however possible..

7. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Welcome Jerzey. There are a ton of great user on here. Look around the site and see what people are doing to be creative and steal their ideas. Guys on here do some pretty techy stuff.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Mors has agreed to co-commish this league with me. Im working on getting him moderator rights to our forum and getting the league name changed.

We'll work on rules and settings more when we have the game in hand. Most likely they will mimic most of the current OD's around here.

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Yeah. From the sounds of it, they'll probably be implementing some league wide rules that'll be more concrete once the game drops.

10. Jerzey5

Jerzey5 Walk On

Now that NCAA dynasties can be run online like Madden franchises were last year - will we be utilizing that? They really have cool new features such as dynasty wire which allows people to post their highlights and game recaps and stuff - as well as the ability to recruit and see stats from that site.

11. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Absolutely we will be!

12. Jerzey5

Jerzey5 Walk On

It should really be sick and I think that also makes it much easier to commish too -from what I read it will email all people in the league when the week advances and with any other updates. I am really excited for this game..