1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Co-Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 15, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Co-Commish

As I stated before in my Note to the league, I was going to bring in a Co-Commish to help continue to assist to run the league in my absence. In Case if any didn't know, I'm a full-time sports official for High School I call FB,Basketball, Baseball, and Softball. and I currrently call Div 3 Fb. so i'm pretty busy on the weekends. So I decided to bring in a Co-Commish to help to continue to move the league along if any advances hit on a Saturday. and i'm also expecting my 4th child so this will really help the league with this position.

after much Thought and deliberation, I have found our Co-Commish. Mike Dredd. He will be overseeing the league while i'm gone on weekends and specially when i'm out after my 4th child arrives. (i'll be out a week, but i'll post in Vacation thread).

Dredd I feel is the man for the position and he will be a good addition to the league management position.

Welcome Dredd to his new position as The New Era of X3B Continues..

Just to let anyone know, I still follow on my laptop while I'm away, so i'm not far away, but in case i can't respond to anything while i call my game, Dredd will handle it.

right now our League is
    Bamagrad-X3B Commish
    Mikedredd-X3B Co-Commish
    BigSmooth-Chairman of the Coaches Carousel Committee
    Dmanno2- Member of the CCC.