Co-op online Dynasty?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by harriscw, Apr 11, 2010.

1. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Co-op online Dynasty?

Is an online, co-op dynasty possible?

Also wondering, when does EA discontinue online dynasties for the current version? Do they typically do it when the newest one is released, or do they let them continue for a year or two?

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I know after NCAA Football 10 was released there were 09 online dynasties still running.

EA has a policy of either 30 or 90 days notice before they shut down online capabilities for any game. I also thought they had some games that were yearly releases that had online capabilities for 3-4 years before they removed them.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

In theory I think you could do an online co-op dynasty if you shared an xbox live/ps network login with somebody else.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

What you mean share? You could both play online on the same team against CPU?

5. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Can you share an X-Box live account?

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

do you mean co-op like you both control team movement and both play games? I think that would be really hard to do. getting a time with a user is hard enough adding 2 more players would be even more difficult..

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I dont believe Xbox allows for a gamertag to be signed on twice in different locations

8. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I certainly wasn't suggesting a new Tradition League; your right it would be difficult. I was actually just thinking of just me and a friend. Going back to NCAA 2000, we played dynasties sharing a team, but we now live 6 hours apart.

Just looking for a way to re-live the good ol days.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Me and a friend used to that on ncaa 98. it would be pretty cool if they did that, but i think it will never happen as there is just not enough support for that...