Coach Bing Takes over the Broncos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Sep 27, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Coach Bing Takes over the Broncos

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in with a quick introduction. Name is Derek Bingham, but I'm known around these parts as Bing. I'm the new coach of the Denver Broncos and have been a TF member for a couple months now, participating in the TMFL and the East Coast Brawl NCAA dynasty. I'm really big on league content and activity and noticed right away that the OMFL was a league I wanted to be a part of.

I literally just bought a PS3 last week. I have been planning on getting one for a while now for MLB the Show - the opportunity to join the OMFL sped up the process! I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and being part of what seems like a great league.

I copied my post from the New Member Lounge and pasted it here. I'll also be posting more about me in the OMFL "Who We Are" thread later this morning. Thanks for welcoming me into your community!

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

welcome to the league, was looking forward to battling Winuvas for the AFC West crown (with Chiefs and Raiders), but we will instead

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sammy, you know you would have won that battle. :)

Anywho, I'm chicken. I ran from Gaddy, Dunlap, Ox, Moogle, Sci, Sammy, Sav, Bluebean....I know I'm forgetting a few guys, but all you guys scare me. lol

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

nah, you've beaten me before

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Not when you've been the Chargers. :)

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Whats up Bing? Welcome to OMFL. Had to comment about badabing owning the broncos...

Badabing's Broncos... kinda rolls of the tongue, good fit, welcome brother