Coach Carousel-No Pass/Fail Impact

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by onaradio34, Aug 2, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Using Tennessee in an OD with a created coach, one of my contract goals is to win 8 games. However, there is no impact (no red or green arrows). It's has been like that all season but I figured I would wait until the end of the year to see if anything happened.

I win 9 games, it's gets shoved over to the "Passed" section but still shows no impact. Does that mean its merely less than what 1 arrow would indicate? Didn't see it last year. Is this normal?

2. Ivozk

Ivozk Walk On

Yes, I have had this happen to me as well. As far as I know I think it is just a goal they set, that doesn't really affect you, but is just set for something to reach. Doesn't hurt, and doesn't help just something to strive for. That's what I took out of it.

3. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

This is big... impacts carousel and recruiting.

I havent passed or failed any offcial goals yet... they are almost entirely "each season" goals. But i have hit the "beat a higher ranked team" bonus. Shows the bonus as happening and makes the sound when you got to job security contract goals, but my prestige hasnt moved still D- and my security hasnt moved, still 55%. I am confident that last year in 12, when you hit these bonuses it impacted your status, security and prestige.