1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coach Carousel-No Pass/Fail Impact

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by onaradio34, Aug 2, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Using Tennessee in an OD with a created coach, one of my contract goals is to win 8 games. However, there is no impact (no red or green arrows). It's has been like that all season but I figured I would wait until the end of the year to see if anything happened.

I win 9 games, it's gets shoved over to the "Passed" section but still shows no impact. Does that mean its merely less than what 1 arrow would indicate? Didn't see it last year. Is this normal?

2. Ivozk

Ivozk Walk On

Yes, I have had this happen to me as well. As far as I know I think it is just a goal they set, that doesn't really affect you, but is just set for something to reach. Doesn't hurt, and doesn't help just something to strive for. That's what I took out of it.

3. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

This is big... impacts carousel and recruiting.

I havent passed or failed any offcial goals yet... they are almost entirely "each season" goals. But i have hit the "beat a higher ranked team" bonus. Shows the bonus as happening and makes the sound when you got to job security contract goals, but my prestige hasnt moved still D- and my security hasnt moved, still 55%. I am confident that last year in 12, when you hit these bonuses it impacted your status, security and prestige.