Coach Cocky and The University of South Carolina PRESS CONFERENCE

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Jul 17, 2011.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I 20.jpg

Good evening everyone and thank you all for coming.

I just want to take a few minutes of your time and call out another coach in the NCAA, Coach InfinateMTX of Penn State. There have been numerous statements that he has made to criticize myself, my football program, our state, and the entire NCAA. However, I'm only focusing on statements made by him towards The University of South Carolina's football program. Below are statements Coach InfinateMTX has made public during last years season.​
    13.jpg
    June 15, 2011
    "I really want Coach Cocky in Nappy Valley next season".​
    Well as everyone knows I requested him on my schedule for this season and he declined my request. I did however end up having him on my schedule thankfully. Below is another statement the Coach has said.
    13.jpg
    June 15, 2011
    "Naw, Ima wait for NCAA 12 to come out to play Cocky so we wont know what to expect".​
    As you all can see he again called me out saying he would like to play me this year and now when the time had come he tried to reject my offer to play him. It sounds to me like Coach InfinateMTX is all mouth and no backbone. Does anyone else feel this way? More statements below from the NCAA's most popular Coach.​
    13.jpg
    June 24, 2011
    "I refuse Cocky Marine's game. Give me Pitt, Ohio State, Navy, and Temple. Sorry Mr. Cocky ill see you in a bowl game. Give me some East Coast games, im not trying to travel far from Nappy Valley. I got the National Champs in my conference so give me navy and temple".​
    As you can further see, Coach InfinateMTX is an airhead coach. He doesn't know what he wants and I'm not sure his attention span is above 11 seconds. He continuously called me out all last season asking to play me and yet when the time comes he backs down like a sad, scared little boy thats all alone in the dark. I remember he also called me out by saying "Coach Cocky, why dont you grow some berries"? So how about this, Coach InfinateMTX, MINE ARE OUT AND IM HOLDING THEM IN MY HAND...LETS MEASURE THEM!!!​
    13.jpg
    July 17, 2011
    "I think the NCAA should be investigated. Maybe some back office payments are being made. How in the world are we visiting South Carolina? Didn't Clay and Cocky go to kindergarden together? Makes you wonder"!​
    I am not sure about the rest of you but to me it sounds like Coach InfinateMTX is shaking in his little boy pants. Perhaps urinating in them as we speek this evening. It's hard just to not wonder what goes through mediocre coaches minds during times of stress and humility. Does anyone else wonder how he can sleep at night knowing he is all talk and will never be as successful between the hedges as he is between the ears with his idiotic words? i know I do and it is very amusing at times. I never honestly knew someone could make an absolute fool of themselves as fast as this coach has. It is like watching Dumb & Dumber at the very end of the movie, and then going on with their day playing tag not knowing what a bonehead mistake you have just commited. Thank you Coach InfinateMTX for everything you have done! Please continue making an idiot of yourself for me as well as the rest of the College Football Nation. Thank you everyone for your time this eveing. I will take questions now for those who have them.​

20.jpg

2. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

You forgot the best 1
    "10. Any final thoughts? Comments?
    I hate Steve Spurrier....and all of his disciples. They're not really good coaches. They recruit track teams and simply out run other teams. Coaching wise, Spurrier and all his cronies are mediocre at best. I can't wait until South Carolina visits Happy Valley.....Seriously, I hate Steve Spurrier. He's like a God to Coach Cocky....I hate Coach Cocky!"

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

My press Conference wasnt about how much you hate me or my program. It was about you never putting your money where your mouth is. It is called context clues. Maybe if you re-read my press conference since you couldnt keep up with me the first time youll have a clearer understanding about what actually happened and was said.

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Put your claws away girls.

5. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta