1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coach Cocky's first game with Va Tech

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Sep 15, 2012.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

1.jpeg 17-16
    Coach Cocky get L in first game at VA Tech.

We have to finish. We have to play 60 minutes and today we did not. I blame myself. We were up 16-0 at one point and there's no excuse for letting BC steal that win from us. We will learn from this and get better each week. Our boys played one hell of a ball game. We were just outplayed in the second half. Like I said we will learn from this.

We will get better and get ready for #1 Miami next week. They have a great team down there. I believe they are #1 in the nation in points per game, #2 in total offense, and #3 in rush offense, as well as #3 in rush defense. Our team has a hard week ahead of them. We plan to go to Miami next week a better football team than we were today. Thank you for your time.

Our goals stay the same.

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Damn, you Magoo'd.

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Yes, I did. It feels good to be back finally.