Coach E Speaks Out...

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by OnIowa, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Welcome to the press conference for Coach E of your 2012 BCS Champion Virginia Cavaliers.
    [​IMG]

"First off I want to say how much fun i've had here at Virginia this season. I know alot of people came in doubting what I could do with this team, but from the get go I guaranteed we would get in a bowl game. Did I think it would be the BCS Championship? No. Did I think a National Championship was out of the question? No."

"I want to share with you the tough decision I have had to make today. Whether or not I will be coaching the Virginia Cavaliers again next season. This has not been an easy decision to make. Ole Miss has shown alot of interest in bringing me aboard, and coaching in the SEC has always been one of my dream jobs. I've shown here in Charlottesville the impact I believe I can have on a team and am certain I can do that wherever I go. The SEC is a prestigious conference and I truly think I could make a name for myself for many years at Ole Miss."

"Another factor I had to take into account is the relationship with all of the guys here. Torrey Mack, whom I believe should have been the Heisman candidate, has shown what happens with hard work. I have no idea whether or not Torrey is planning on going to go pro next year. If Torrey were 100% coming back next season, this would make my decision much easier, but he is still on the fence. We lose a lot of seniors, so I have debated whether this is my calling to leave the legacy I have left at Virginia as they are also leaving the school."

"When it all came down to it, I had to go with my gut, and the school I will be at next season is..."

[​IMG]

"I have decided to remain with the Cavaliers until my contract is up at the end of the next season. I couldn't bail on these guys, it wouldn't be fair. With that being said, I look forward to fighting towards another ACC and BCS Championship.

P.S. Torrey, please come back for your senior year!"

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great write up bro. Its always a tough decision when it comes down to leaving your team for another. Im sure the cabs will be glad to have you for many years to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.