Coach Easy is Leaving PSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Jan 13, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Breaking News:

Coach Easy, who has amassed a 24-5 record at Penn State in parts of 3 seasons, is leaving the University according to a prepared statement issued today.

"Coaching at Penn State has been one of my greatest goals in life, and the people I coached, along with the people I have coached against have made this one of the greatest experiences in my career. However, after two seasons at the helm of a great team I am ready to move on to different challenges. Louisiana State University has offered me the job of head football coach and I will be accepting their offer effective January 2. My status as head coach WILL NOT change unless AD Tim Curley decides otherwise. Thank you and God Bless."

With PSU in the mix for a second straight BCS game this move could be rather significant to the team.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good stuff. Can't wait to see what kind of damage you manage to do in the SEC. Keep it clean, will ya?

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Who me? lol

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Nice new avatar. I've been holding out on mine. It'll be here, soon, though.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I am a sucker for retro unis, emblems, and gear so I had to go old school with it. I can't wait to get my hands on some SEC speed though.

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

I hear the SEC is a lot easier than the Big Ten. Just saying. ;)

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think we'll have to continue the Big Ten-SEC Challenge this year, just to prove it. We've had two Big Ten-SEC games in the first few weeks for a couple seasons now. I think the Big Ten is up a few games.