1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coach Gaddy in stalled talks for contract extension

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Apr 23, 2010.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Coach Gaddy in stalled talks for contract extension

Bob Kraft stated that he has not made a decision on the contract extension of Coach Gaddy which mean his future with the team is uncertain. More news to come.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I think that the problem is that Welker guy. He needs to be traded. He would look good in purple and black.

3. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

I also think Mr. Glass (Randy Moss) should also be traded, blow it up gaddy, your turning into a regular season warrior :)

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Seems a bit like Peyton Manning to me. Great in regular season, bow out in first round of playoffs.

Gives me hope if my Chiefs can make a playoff run next year. I'll take Gaddy in a first/second round game.

5. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

lol you guys are gonna kick the man when he is down. Unfortnatly thanks to AI it only takes 1 bad quarter for the better team to be on the loosing end. I had turner to fumble on the 1 yard line "99" carry btw and i was like great gonna be one of those games and was down 14-0 to cimmy. Then "AI" momentum shifted towards me and everthing i done was right and everything he done was wrong. It just hard to over come that reguardless of players and talent

AI>USER>OPP>PLAYERS

tough one gad i do not wanna play you in the regular season nor in the playoffs for what its worth