1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coach Gyrene Takes the Job at Georgia Tech

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

The Legacy, one of the longest running dynasties on TSO, has just had a whole lot of turnover--too much in fact. I believe that change can be uncomfortable at first glance, but it can also be a great thing. I hate the amount of turnover you've (now we've) seen, but with the same breath, I am glad to be a part of The Legacy. I honestly look forward to making friends and whopefully winning a few games along the way.

I will be taking over RyanC's old team - Georgia Tech. Unfortunately, they have already lost to Alabama, and recruiting looks a little jacked, but it's a long season, in hopefully a string of seasons to come.

Though, I know I am new to this league, I am not new to the site. I started two years ago in Overdrive, Real Men Of Genius, and moved on to 4th Horseman and Experience as a premier leagues. Let us have a good time and may the best man win.

Good luck fellas.

~Joshua

• Like Like x 3
  2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Welcome to the Legacy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Like wise welcome, you actually opened up the opportunity for me in my first league in TSO. I took over your Colorado squad in what I believe was the Bigs back in 2010, catch you on the sticks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gyrene76

Good stuff man.

I had that Colorado team in good shape lol. Nautica broke a controller that season I do believe. :)

Thanks again. Glad to have you. Let's bring some stability to the league.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Welcome to the league

• Like Like x 1
  6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

GREAT pick up for the Legacy, terrible hire by the Yellow Jackets

• Like Like x 4
  7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Welcome from another new entry into The Legacy. Been out of pocket all weekend but I am back and ready to get things rolling here.

8. Gyrene76

Thanks man. Looking forward to a great league that lasts until 2014 hits the shelf.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I may have broke one too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gyrene76

You are good people though Zach; I just will never ice your kicker again, lol.

• Like Like x 1