Coach IBO announces big desicion!

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by HoundsOfHowl, Aug 8, 2012.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

After several days of hard thinking, coach IBO announces in a statement to Irishbearcat, that he will be stepping down from TSO leagues after the season ends.

"business has picked up at work and by the time I get off it's hard getting games in and trying to do things around the house. I plan on finishing out the season, but after that I'm done. I'm leaving The E as well, until work slows back down and I can find time to start playing again I am not going to be doing any online leagues." stated IBO.

To the rest of the Legendary Veteran guys :

Good luck from here forward, I hate leaving the league after 1 season, especially after the hard work put in to getting guys to come to Texas Tech, but with the busy schedule there isn't enough time for league play, and I don't want to hold anyone back from putting in a bunch of years in Legendary Veterans. I think this is a great group of guys and I just can't be the one to slow it down. I will hopefully be welcomed back if a spot opens and work slows down. I will still be around on TSO when time permits, and possibly be up for some games with everyone to keep my skills in check.

Good Luck,

iBleedOrange247

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Damn man that sucks dude.

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Well Irish I know you had your money on me to leave first, so bite me!

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I have had an extremely busy day, and am in a bad mood.

I'd highly advise you to reconsider. Your reasons mentioned above you assured me would not be a problem that would come between a commitment you made to me and the rest of the league.

I'll PM you to discuss specifics later.

5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I would prefer you discuss this in public......

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

You just had to be TTU huh? Guess I'll have to wait for a powerhouse to quit til I switch teams (y)

• Like Like x 1
  7. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Yeah since we have people quitting maybe i should just move to Morgantown....let's mess with IrishBearcat and switch teams buw ahhahaha

8. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

IrishBearcat I hate to see you go man, maybe things will slow down before we get too far. Just hope this dynasty doesn't fall off with the quality content from here on out..

9. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

You mean iBleedOrange lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Haha for some reason I read that as if orange was announcing that irish was leaving. After reading it again I clearly fucked up.. My intentions were good (y)