Coach Jeremy's--"Week 4 OMFL Power Rankings"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, May 18, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    Coach Jeremy's--"Week 4 OMFL Power Rankings"

This weeks rankings should have accurate stats for Weeks 1,2 & 3.

(PS: I didnt get a chance to proof read, so there maybe some typos or mistakes.)

** = Simmed Game.

1-Jacksonville Jaguars
    2-New England Patriots
    3-Indianapolis Colts
    4-Miami Dolphins
    5-Oakland Raiders
    6-Baltimore Ravens
    7-San Diego Chargers
    8-Tennessee Titans
    9-Houston Texans
    10-Kansas City Chiefs
    11-Denver Broncos
    12-Cincinnati Bengals
    13-Pittsburgh Steelers
    14-Buffalo Bills
    15-New York Jets
    16-Cleveland Browns

1-Philadelphia Eagles
    2-New Orleans Saints
    3-Atlanta Falcons
    4-Detroit Lions
    5-Dallas Cowboys
    6-Washington Redskins
    7-Arizona Cardinals
    8-Minnesota Vikings
    9-New York Giants
    10-Carolina Panthers
    11-San Francisco 49ers-
    12-St. Louis Rams
    13-Chicago Bears
    14-Green Bay Packers
    15-Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    16-Seattle Seahawks

1-Jacksonville Jaguars(3-0)(NC)- The Jags came,the Jags saw and the Jags conquered yet another opponent. Can anyone knock these cats off their perch. Its gonna be tough. Coach Dunlap is commanding maybe the most balanced team in the OMFL.

2-New England Patriots(3-0)(NC)- The PAtriots regular season dominance continues with a nice win over a talented NY Giants squad. One thing that worries me about Coach Gaddy and his Pats is their ground game. They rank 26th and 31st respectively in rushing ypg and rushing TDs per game.

3-Philadelphia Eagles(3-0)(NC)- The Eagles run it, the Eagles throw it, the Eagles command the OMFL's #2 ranked offense and defense. Opponents will have to hope to win the turnover battle to have a shot.

4-New Orleans Saints(3-0)(NC)- OMFL's #1 offense keeps rolling with 2nd year QB Jack English at the helm and at the top of the OMFL in TD passes.

5-Atlanta Falcons(3-0)(+6)- The Falcons get some love in the rankings this week as they improve to 3-0. Michael Turner continues to lead his Falcons with the #1 rushing attack in the OMFL.

6-Indianapolis Colts(2-1)(+4)- The Colts did indeed bounce back in Week 3 with a nice win over the Ravens. The Colts need to keep this up as they have the OMFL's top ranked Jaguars to catch.

7-Miami Dolphins(2-1)(+10)- The biggest jumper this week, the Dolphins scored a huge win over a talented Raiders squad. The Phins defense has some work to do though as they are ranked in the bottom half of the league.

8-Oakland Raiders(2-1)(-4)- The Raiders defense took the week off and allowed their opponent to score at will. A very good offense kept the game close but the Raiders need to find their defensive identity.

**9-Detroit Lions(2-1)(-3)- The Lions fell to the Panthers in Week 3 in a very close game. Matthew Stafford continues where he left off in Year 2 and is putting up impressive numbers.

10-Baltimore Ravens(2-1)(-3)- I didnt know wether to call the Ravens 2-0 start a fluke or the new norm. With a week 3 loss, I am still not ready to make the call but Coach Web needs to go back to the drawing board and fix his next to last ranked offense.

11-Dallas Cowboys(1-1)(-2)- The Cowboys had a bye and were a victim of other teams winnings that they lose two spots. Lets see what the Boys have in week 4 after a very early bye week.

12-Washington Redskins(2-1)(+2)- The Redskins maybe got back on track with a hard fought win in week 3. The Skins must face the Mighty Patriots in week 4. We will have better feel for them in next weeks rankings.

13-San Diego Chargers(2-0)(+2)- The Chargers didnt get much love in last weeks rankings but is reaping the rewards of a bye week and jumped two spots. I may be starting to grow on Coach Maij and his Bolts. Lets see where they go from here.

14-Arizona Cardinals(2-1)(-7)- The Cardinals must bounce back from a tough week 3 loss. The rest of the NFC West went 2-1 in week 3 and are on the Redbirds heels.

15-Minnesota Vikings(2-1)(+1)- The Vikings followed up a week 2 beating with a solid win vs Denver. Defense is the weak link here as the Vikings rank near the bottom in both rushing and passing yards allowed.

16-Tennessee Titans(1-2)(+2)- I didnt consider these Titans a true 0-2 team considering their Week 1 & 2 opponents. A nice week 3 win is maybe what the doctor ordered for Coach Ox to return to winning form.

17-New York Giants(1-2)(-4)- A defeat at the hands of the Patriots didnt help an already bleeding defense. The G-Men still remain cellar dwellers in passing TDs allowed and next to last in passing yards allowed.

18-Houston Texans(1-2)(-6)- The Texans fell victim to a surging falcons team in week 3. The only way this is going to get better is a commitement to the run game. 54 yds rushing per game avg. will not get you many wins in the OMFL.

19-Kansas City Chiefs(2-1)(+5)- Probably too high of a ranking for a team whos Coach just left town. But I cant discount a 2-1 record and a league leading 8 rushing TDs.

**20-Carolina Panthers(1-2)(+6)- Another big jumper in the rankings, the Panthers shocked the Lions with a 21-19 win in week 3. A 26th ranked defense wont allow Coach Claven much room for error though in a tough NFC South.

21-San Francisco 49ers(1-2)(NC)- Coach Dritsch scored his first win of the season vs Bengals. More good news is that QB Nate Davis no longer leads the league in interceptions. Bad news is, this 49ers squad leads the race for the leagues worst offense.

22-St Louis Rams(1-2)(+1)- The Rams remain one dimensional in their offense as the air attack needs improvement. Good news is Coach Bluebean got his first win as Rams coach and the future looks bright with a still impressive Stephen Jackson in the backfield.

23-Denver Broncos(1-2)(-1)- The Broncos disappointed in a week 3 loss to the Vikings. QB Kelly James may be making some improvement though and looks more comfortable behind center. Lets wait and see if he has what it takes to lead the Broncos into the post season.

24-Chicago Bears(1-2)(-5)- The Bears ran into the juggernaut that is the Saints offense and just couldnt find enough to pull out the win. All is not lost in Chicago as Coach Christdan's young team looks to make some noise in the NFC North.

25-Cincinatti Bengals(1-2)(-4)- Still carrying the title of the OMFL's #1 ranked defense, I have no idea how these Bengals only have 1 win. Guaranteed things will get better when you have a defense of this caliber on the field.

26-Pittsburgh Steelers
    27-Tamp Bay Buccaneers(0-2)
    28-Buffalo Bills(0-2)
    29-Green Bay Packers(0-2)
    30-New York Jets(0-2)
    31-Cleveland Browns(0-2)
    32-Seattle Seahawks(0-2)
  2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    bravo! keep 'em coming. Lions beat the Saints. Huge loss for me, but I didn't get blown out and I dropped some missed opportunities, so I'll be back! Long season still.
  3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    Well, I managed to get myself blown out of the water against the Bills. The good news is that I normally only have a total and complete breakdown once a year(see my game against Jeremy last year) so hopefully we climb up hill from here on out.
  4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Oct 9, 2009
    Ranked last in offense. Pathetic! There is no way I should be leading my division over the Bengals! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    Love this segment jeremy. Keep it going, it rocks!
  6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010
    I hope I see a +10 next to my name next week. (hint, hint)
  7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    I miss these...haha.
  8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    Been busy...Week 5 will be up tomorrow.