Coach Jerzey to USC??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 13, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Coach Jerzey to USC??

Knoxville, TN- In recent days its been reported that USC is making a strong push for Coach Jerzey. Coach Jerzey (2nd year,16-6 overall) has no affiliations with the school and has many in Knoxville confused. The Vols' have made great strides under Jerzey and seem ready to make a serious BCS title run in the near future. But high expectations have some in Knoxville grumbling because thy havent been met. Others think it may have to do with the mighty Florida Gators, who have beaten the Vols' twice under Coach Jerzey. Coach Jerzey and both universities have declined to comment.
    With only a month left in the season all eyes are on Coach Jerzey, with the entire state of Tennessee praying that he returns.

*I was discussing the move with one person. I think he'll be the "source close to the situation". May try to keep the rumor mill thing going, something new.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

As a life-long member of the Trojan family, Coach Bigtubb_ of the Pittsburgh Panthers has made no secret, his concern, on whether the coach from Knoxville is the right person to lead the storied program. There are still many questions regarding Coach Jerzey's talks with the Trojan's AD Mike Garrett and why he is leaving what he calls the "best conference in BCS Chaos."

Can coach Jerzey have similar success as John McKay, John Robinson or Pete Carroll or will he turn out to be a toad like Paul Hackett, time will tell....

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

*smile*

Actually I'm debating the move to spread the comp out. The Pac Ten doesnt have any reps.

*Tubb, if you keep praying for Reign eventually you'll get wet, lol. No matter what my decision may be, I want to see your Pussycats... oops I mean Panthers lol*

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Jerzey I think a move out west would be good for you. Let's face it, the SEC East does by right belong to Florida :)

In a seriousness, it would be nice for the PAC 10 to get some representation in the league. And now that we have Drunken with Notre Dame, it would give you a real nice rivalry.

Of course Florida will grant you a home and home if you want another shot at the title.

[​IMG]

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

A move to USC would mean an uncontest run to the NC! I mean really, who would challenge The Trojans in recruiting that far west of the Rocky's, CAL? LOL!!!

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Texas can grab Cali recruits with ease.

7. BG

BG On The Rize!

But with the recruiting restrictions and the pretty good number of recruits in-state, USC and Texas every year for the NC! Good for you all, not so good for USF :cool:!!!

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I dont wanna seem like im hating on NJ so i wont comment...:HoosierHoo::HoosierHoo::HoosierHoo:

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Speak ya mind.

For some reason you speakth to thee like I'm a slouch on these sticks or something lol. Jvig PLEASE put him on my schedule next year, bring him to Rocky Top. I'll paypal you a dollar.

I guess 9-1 records in the Big East get some people acting outta character, lol.

10. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

LoL We'll see how this pans out at the end of the season.

11. BG

BG On The Rize!

Come on with the Big East cracks, LOL!!! We're a work in progress!!!

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It's just friendly trash talk. Tubb is my secret admire lol. Rumor has it that he has Rocky Top playing on his myspace page lol.

Rumor Mill; Another coach may be on the move. Stay tuned for that story.

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Umm....I go to Ole MIss (Ph.D.)....the only football game I went to this year in Oxford was v. Tenn. Lol, I heard Rocky Top live at the beginning of the game and at halftime. The rest of the time...LoL'd...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: after seeing those peels get their ass handed to them by dex, why would I put Rocky Stop on my Myspace page...?

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Anything else? Seems like your catching feelings over this so I'll stop joking with you.

Like I stated earlier another coach may be on the move.

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol i'm not catching feelings at all...lol. Joke on playa...its all good!

16. BG

BG On The Rize!

This is why I love The Chaos!!!

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You sure? I've learned over my months on forums is that once someone starts bringing offline materials online their starting to feel some type of way.

I really hope your good though I like competition.

*Answer to the OP will come in the next few days as it seem USC is not the only interested team.

18. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

ACC is the best conference.

BTW-If I was working on my Ph.d I'd share it to when the opportunity arised. My momma would be proud :) haha

19. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG] "Come on Homie, yo do know its just a game..."

Just make sure your not all show and talk on the sticks...[​IMG]

20. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

LMAO at the chicken thing, pure gold.

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You and those pics lol. Last person who referred to me as the Chaos shyt talker (in a friendly way tho) got the bizness. And about time I face you my new look defense should be perfected.

@Jvig- Miami and FSU both made me offers but I had to turn them down because the ACC already has 3 users. But yes the ACC has the bragging rights THIS year. Since UNC prayed past me and the Gators fell to FSU.

22. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG]

I'm sorry Jerzey dogg, I didn't know dude. Geez, I would want to leave Knoxville too if I had to look at broads like this all the time. No wonder your in Germany....lol

Mann, let me stop messing with you before you shoot me....lol

Oh btw, if you don't think that chick is real check the link below and scroll down a few posts...

:D:D:D:D

http://www.wearesc.com/scforums/showthread.php?t=115341

23. BG

BG On The Rize!

The chicken piece was some funny shit!!!

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

*smile*
    See you next year....

Note: I'm not from Ten. or even a Vols' fan, lol, just in case you were wondering.

25. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

HAHAHAHA Tennessee Hate?