1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coach Masler to retire...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

Coach Masler to retire...

Well guys I think I am going to call it quits. In all honesty, Miami is a fun team to play with but I don't really like how they never pose a challenge in user games, everything seems way different on offense and defense. I also do not care for playing in the ACC, nothing against my fellow coaches who also reside here. And lastly I did not even think about recruiting against FSU and Florida when I chose Miami and that is hurting me alot, I can't seem to make any progress on anything but 3 star recruits that will never see PT under my watch. But when it all comes down to it I just see a repeat of NCAA '10, coming up short on conference championships and playing in meaningless bowls.

I had a great time playing in this league since it's creation, I think I have played against everyone and it's been fun. But now it's time to focus on my own league, which I have been neglecting somewhat and focus on my schooling.

I would like to remain on for the rest of the 2011 season to see if I can win out and give Hova the time to find a replacement.

See you guys around, I'm sure I'll play some of you down the road.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Your not the only member that never gets to "meaningful" bowls, and that is mostly because not everyone can, it's not possible. But I will contact the guys that are next in line for the replacement

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

You are right but I don't see Miami panning out, at least not under me. Recruiting hasn't gotten anything to supply us to be competition.

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Good luck, masler. If it's any consolation, my team is having the same issues at the moment and in the middle of a 4 game losing skid.

5. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

its a pussy excuse, but I respect your decision. Sad to see you go Masler.

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

I have signed 1 recruit in 2 years dont see me quitting

7. Hova

Ya crappy excuse, so basically your quitting because you can't win a title this season?

You are not even close to the worst recruiting class or record in this league

8. Masler

Masler Walk On

Guess they are lame, ill pull an Urban Meyer then and just deal with things as are

9. Hova

So now your pullin a Favre?

10. Masler

Masler Walk On

Yup, I'm just tired...

This was one of those things that sounded good and then I reread and realized no...puttin my foot in my mouth and movin on

11. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

yeah, i need you to stay. having a conference rivalry with another user is where it's at.

i understand the recruiting issue though. i'm in another league as South Florida and, for some reason, i go head to head with Bama for all my good recruits. needless to say i don't get any of them.

12. Hova

Luckily the next in line person was full so we will take you back THIS TIME.

[​IMG]

13. Masler

Masler Walk On

I expect 20 mil for 1 year ;)

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Peer pressure FTMFW

15. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Next time there will be no foot in the mouth just a SWIFT BOOT IN THE ASS, AND A MERRY [​IMG]

16. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Outstanding graphics work gentlemen.

17. Masler

Masler Walk On

18. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Lmao this thread had me cracking up