1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coach of the Year Vote

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Feb 1, 2011.

?

Who is the Coach of the Year for Season 6

Poll closed Feb 4, 2011.
  1. JV

11.1%
  2. Nrg

22.2%
  3. Chaotic

33.3%
  4. Hokie

11.1%
  5. ChildPlease

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ok everyone its time to vote for our year 6 coach of the year. This year the candidates are as follows :

• JV - Coach Jv took his Razorbacks from a mid caliber SEC team to the SEC West Champs
    • Nrg - Nrg has taken the Vols and produced a powerhouse. The Vols are currently sporting a 11-1 record and sitting at # 4 in the polls. The Vols are also SEC East Champs
    • Chaotic - Coach Chaotic has taken the mid level Spartans and transformed them into the #5 team in the country. The Spartans are currently 11-1 and co Big 10 Champs
    • Fightn' Hokie - Coach Hokie has drastically improved the Tigers this season. Even though they lack the respect of the poll voters noone can deny their record of 11-1. The Tigers are preparing for a showdown in the ACC title game with powerhouse Virginia
    • ChildPlease9 - Coach ChildPlease and his Cowboys are currently sitting at 10-2 for the season and set to face off with Nebraska for the Big 12 title. The Cowboys could be set for a BCS Bowl appearance.

@Fight'n Hokie
    @OnIowa
    @thatguy188
    @csboiler05
    @jv9179razorback
    @csboiler05
    @maij17
    @ChildPlease9
    @the_rhinoceros
    @nrg_qbz-_-
    @ChaoticUT
    @the_rhinoceros

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

All great choices, but I had to go with Chaotic for this one. Finishing at the top of the Big 10 is pretty impressive. Fight'n Hokie as well! Both sport only 1-loss, which I think should be a big decider for teams with such similiar records.

3. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Chaotic is my vote, got to keep things in the Big Ten family.

See ya next year, Sparty.

4. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

i vote nrg. its not easy winning 11 games in sec.

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Thanks for the votes guys. My highest player is only a 89 overall, so its really been all about team play.

I was gonna go nrg or child, but both of you were hot last year too, so I went with Hokie. Playing for the ACC Championship and only 1 loss, early in the season to Miami (csboiler). 2-1 user vs user on the year as well

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Oh JV...playing mind games with me before the big showdown.

[​IMG]

7. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

na you've had a great run so far.

8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I've got a 90! But I'm also a C+ overall...haha. I feel you on the team play claim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.