Coach of the Year Vote

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Feb 1, 2011.

?

Who is the Coach of the Year for Season 6

Poll closed Feb 4, 2011.
  1. JV

11.1%
  2. Nrg

22.2%
  3. Chaotic

33.3%
  4. Hokie

11.1%
  5. ChildPlease

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ok everyone its time to vote for our year 6 coach of the year. This year the candidates are as follows :

• JV - Coach Jv took his Razorbacks from a mid caliber SEC team to the SEC West Champs
    • Nrg - Nrg has taken the Vols and produced a powerhouse. The Vols are currently sporting a 11-1 record and sitting at # 4 in the polls. The Vols are also SEC East Champs
    • Chaotic - Coach Chaotic has taken the mid level Spartans and transformed them into the #5 team in the country. The Spartans are currently 11-1 and co Big 10 Champs
    • Fightn' Hokie - Coach Hokie has drastically improved the Tigers this season. Even though they lack the respect of the poll voters noone can deny their record of 11-1. The Tigers are preparing for a showdown in the ACC title game with powerhouse Virginia
    • ChildPlease9 - Coach ChildPlease and his Cowboys are currently sitting at 10-2 for the season and set to face off with Nebraska for the Big 12 title. The Cowboys could be set for a BCS Bowl appearance.

@Fight'n Hokie
    @OnIowa
    @thatguy188
    @csboiler05
    @jv9179razorback
    @csboiler05
    @maij17
    @ChildPlease9
    @the_rhinoceros
    @nrg_qbz-_-
    @ChaoticUT
    @the_rhinoceros

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

All great choices, but I had to go with Chaotic for this one. Finishing at the top of the Big 10 is pretty impressive. Fight'n Hokie as well! Both sport only 1-loss, which I think should be a big decider for teams with such similiar records.

3. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Chaotic is my vote, got to keep things in the Big Ten family.

See ya next year, Sparty.

4. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

i vote nrg. its not easy winning 11 games in sec.

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Thanks for the votes guys. My highest player is only a 89 overall, so its really been all about team play.

I was gonna go nrg or child, but both of you were hot last year too, so I went with Hokie. Playing for the ACC Championship and only 1 loss, early in the season to Miami (csboiler). 2-1 user vs user on the year as well

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Oh JV...playing mind games with me before the big showdown.

[​IMG]

7. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

na you've had a great run so far.

8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I've got a 90! But I'm also a C+ overall...haha. I feel you on the team play claim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.