Coach of the Year?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Do we want to include the playoffs or exclude the playoffs from this discussion?

Do we want to nominate or just post a poll with everyone on it or do it through the podcast? What do you guys think would be best?

My preference would be to post a poll for nominations for CotY, then accept private votes for say the top 3 or 5, then announce the winner on the podcast and hopefully have them on for an interview.

Your guys thoughts?

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'd say do a thread, guys can post there top 3 COTY and then when we get the top 3, private vote and then you can announce it on the podcast the winner.

3 Coaches in no particular order

1) Detroit Lions (in an incredibly competitive division they really have risen to the challenge)
    2) Miami Dolphins (after the bad start to the year Stryder has really turned it around big time)
    3) Buffalo Bills (Unbeaten and the defending champ how can I not have them on the list)

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

With the BS amount of injuries to ALL of my best players and still making this team win games... I nominate myself! Granted, I just played the Vikes and lost Mathews and Bell for the rest of the year to add insult to injury. We won the games, but it was costly.

Current players on IR:
    WR- A. Bell Herniated Disk 11wks (85 OVR)
    WR- G. Jennings Herniated Disk 4wks (91 OVR)
    LB- C. Mathews Partial Groin Tear 3wks (96 OVR)
    CB- S. Shields Broken Collarbone 1wk (75 OVR)
    OL- J. Sitton Broken Collarbone 2wks (91 OVR)
    CB- T. Williams Herniated Disk 3wks (86 OVR)

This is really bad, injuries in Madden happen way to often. My last two seasons have been completely injury prone and takes all the fun out of playing. To make it worse the salary cap messes with ya when you have these types of log jams. Fuck U Madden! Lastly, I noticed towards the end of the Vikes game I got CB's playing everywhere... WR, TE, OL, and LB and I only have 3 healthy ones so who's playing CB???