Coach of the Year

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by biggcoug65, Oct 10, 2012.

1. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

congrats to soxandgators for winning the Coach of the Year award in Green Bay, I hope we get to play each other again in the playoffs as it looks like you have come a ways since our meeting in week 1.

• Like Like x 2
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Congrats buddy.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Congrats SNG

=======================

Was this EAs doing?

I would have voted: Browns/Vikings/Titans

• Like Like x 1
  4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

yeah, i think it was on the game, i saw a tweet on the side, plus he gained a lot of points, bumping him up to 770

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Thanks cough,mg,and nick appreciate the love. Tough road in the NFC playoffs as IMO all 6 of these guys can win the Super Bowl. Want to wish you 6 all good luck and fun games enjoy em. That would be cool Coug if it happens either way I had a very enjoyable season with you 32 guys. So I want to thank everyone in Hk for kicking ass this season and being sim guys who play with respect and pride in what Hk delivers us all. You all held up your ends of the deal and no question hard knocks is clear choice for best madden 13 league in the world. And a special thanks to the administration and guys going above and beyond with all things content and setup we owe you guys a lot.Let's kick off a great playoffs and a good off season good luck to all 31 of you hope you get the players you desire.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Congrats SNG

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Congrats

8. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

nice job sox. I had a blast playing against you, even with the replacement refs. jk. Go get that trophy.