Coach QBKILLAR returns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by QBKILLAR, May 14, 2012.

1. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

In a move that has most FBS football teams shaken to the core Coach QBKILLAR has decided to return to football. After taking a couple of seasons off the Ms. State Bulldogs have renegotiated a deal that brings back what some may say is "the greatest football coach of all times".

Coach QBKILLAR returned just in time to embaress the team down south that was ranked #9 in the country. Coach QB was quoted as saying "its an honor to be reunited with some of the guys I recruited before an early retirement".

To QB's surprise he takes over a team with a 93 overall offense and a 96 overall defense. But when asked coach did say he felt that the best years were still in front of the Bulldogs when he retired. Recruiting had been going well for the then FBS Champions.

The new Ms. State head coach did say though that graduating this class of seniors was gonna be hard to replinish with just a season or possible 2 left in the NCAA 12 football cycle.

Great to be back guys look forward to some battles to come! I owe a few of you who have embarassed me in the past and look forward to playing the ones of you who have joined since my departure. Thanks for the invite back Alpha.

*** oh yeah and DDrou you are always on my radar because for some reason or the other I cannot figure you out. Been close but that dont count in football!***:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Is that Virginia QB you stole from me starting yet? :O

3. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Not yet. He will be the backup next year. He's gonna get some playing time though. He has 85 speed with close to a 90 acceleration so I'll run the option with him.