Coach Questions....

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, Apr 18, 2012.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Cocky Marine since our first season of this year when you got a beatdown from Mighty FSU in the operning game but then went on to run the table and win the National Championship, you've been a huge disappointment. You briefly retired and since have had a unremarkable comeback. Lately you been seen an easy user win and even confused as the coach of LSU. Have you lost your game? Have all those scrimmages against Clemson been your downfall? Has your engagement ruined your skills? Is retirement coming once again? These are the questions America is asking...

2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

"Go fuck yourself America"

-Ron Burgundy

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I blame my players. They are horrible. My offensive line used to know what "Willis was talkin about". They do not anymore. My offensive line used to be the reason Waldo was hiding. He's not hiding anymore. Superman used to wear pajamas representing the Wisconsin offensive line. He sleeps naked now. Wisconsin offensive line used to cure narcolepsy, just by walking into the room. They make it worse now. When it is raining, it used to be bc my offensive linemen were sad. Not anymore. When my offensive linemen were good they could have forgot to postage their mail, and it STILL would get there! They get returned now!When Wisconsin's offensive line was good their blood used to smel like cologne. They all smell like shit now! Their cereal never used to get soggy. It sits there, staying crispy, just for them. Not anymore! The dinosaurs didn't go extinct. They became the Wisconsin offensive line. That was ages ago! Total opposite now! The Wisconsin offensive line can believe it's not butter!

On a quiet night in Madison, the Wisconsin offensive line noticed a sheep laying dead on the side walk. With a brisk whisker rub, one of them revived the poor sheep. After they noticed a crowd had gathered, another of them round-house kicked the sheep and killed it to remind everyone that the Wisconsin offensive line giveth, and the good Wisconsin offensive line taketh away.

I will have my offensive linemen back! No retirement is coming. America, anymore damn question?

• Like Like x 2
  4. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Have you been drinking?

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

;)

• Like Like x 1