Coach Randiesel to retire

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Randiesel75, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

All,

I have officially hung up my football cleats for the season (Madden and NCAA).

There are two main contributing factors that helped me make this decision. First, with the new year, I am now very focused on taking the next steps in my career. I have recently been engaged to move from network engineering into a sales engineering role, which is more customer facing. Second, the FIFA league has gained popularity among TSO (ever growing waiting list). It requires much time as this is a fully manually driven league (no online league support). As our current season is now into the homestretch, I have been in development for next season which looks to be even more demanding.

I appreciate the friends I have made and being apart of this family. It pains me to leave at a time when The Experience appears to be back onto proper form. However, I think if you keep things small and forge ahead, you have something really special right now. Last but now least, thank you @Shaun Mason for the opportunity and bringing me into my first ever premier league. I am sure most of us will meet again - hopefully it will be my turn on the winning team - so until then, goodbye.

Coach Randiesel

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I want to write something nice, so: you are the man Randy.

I wish I hadn't stayed up for the NC game now.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Another good member bites the dust...sorry to see you go Randy. See you around.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Ran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Soccer sucks.

Sorry to see you go man.

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! This is terrible!

Congrats on the promotion Randy and I think it's cool you're stepping up with the Fifa stuff. I'm disappointed we never got to play a cocktail party but maybe some other time. I hope to see you around bud. Good luck going forward.

I will say one thing, I think this dynasty has lost more quality members than some have ever had. I think this is still a great league and let's hope Shaun pulls another rabbit out of his hat with our next newbie.

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Watch yourself bro.. ;)

It sucks to lose Randy but knowing how much time he puts into the FIFA league, it might be better off for both parties. Randy has done an awesome job with the TFL and I know what his future plans are for FIFA here at TSO so believe me, it's going to take a ton of time for him. Obviously, I don't think he could manage that fully manual league and be a great contributor here in this league so reallistically this is probably a good thing for the league. Let's get a guy like myself who was very excited to be here.

Don't think this as a shot at Randy as it's not. He and I are good friends and have had many conversations on live but I just realize how busy running that league is for him. He's a great guy and hopefully when 12' drops, someone like myself can help him a bit more on the FIFA side of things so he can concentrate on NCAA a bit more and figure out what the rest of us already know.. That this game and a OD like this can be so much fucking fun!

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Sorry to see you go Randy. Ill see you around in FIFA (if I ever get time for my fixtures)

Shaun,

Im hoping we dont go all season again without filling the vacancy. If you need help finding someone, let me know.

9. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Sorry to see you go Rand. I enjoyed our game we played this season.

Good luck with your job! Hope to see you for some NCAA '12!

10. GoGators

This! Why do guys always retire from the SEC East??? I think I play nice don't I?

11. dakota7

You play nice, its the nasty recruiting that you do that really pisses people off.

12. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

+1 lol

13. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

it is a shame that Diesel is leaving us, I came here for him.

14. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya five million five stars to UF every year

15. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Yeah man, he's the one that pretty much got me here.

16. GoGators

Turn them frowns upside down guys! There's a reason Randy fit so well here and it's the same you guys will too. Let's keep the comraderie going. There's some really good stuff coming out of this league now, imo.

17. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Great point Gators!

BTW... thanks for the kind words everyone.

18. dakota7

You're always welcome back.

19. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Hey guys I was checking out the "what's new" link and found this thread. Do you have an opening in the SEC East? If no one else is going to fill it i'd like the opportunity to interview for it!

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

Sorry to see you go RD. We never got a chance to play each other in what I'm sure would be a hell of a game. And I agree, UF steals all the good shit in the South, can't we put a limit to that

21. GoGators

Come on you guys....Clemson's beating me out for the kicker I wanted this season. That's gotta count for something.

22. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Haha

23. Masler

Masler Moderator

I don't need a kicker....so no lol.

24. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sorry buddy, this is a premier opening. I have a short list of people I want right now.

25. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Rand sorry to lose you but good luck with new gig and keep up the work with TFL.

Wish I liked soccer more I hear it's a great game.