Coach Removal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Coach Removal

The Tennessee coach has been removed from the dynasty. During the UT vs UF game there was shady play that occurred enabling UT to win. I took evidence/videos from the game and provided them to the admin here as well as the fellow commissioners. The videos were viewed and the opinion shared by the leaders here was that it was in fact cheesy play.

Then, I attempted to correct the situation with the Tennessee coach. We spent an entire day going back and forth about details regarding sim style play and what is expected of the players in this dynasty that isn't exclusively detailed in the rules section. After about a half dozen PMs covering various topics, the initial game was thrown out and rescheduled.

During our 2nd attempt at a fair game cheesy play was again encountered. Due to this, the game was quit and I again addressed the issue with the leadership here. They have supported me in my decision to remove the Tennessee coach.

If anyone has any questions regarding this, let me know via a PM. I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

This was a difficult situation since I'm the league commissioner and he was pretty new to the league. I did my best to not handle the situation on my own so that it was dealt with fairly. Hopefully, everyone understands and respects the decision. I feel I have a solid reputation with you guys for fair play and you all do with me to date.

Hopefully we won't run into this problem again. As a result though, I know more detailed rules are in the making from the leadership here to help in defining the style of play we support.

Lastly, if any one else here ever encounters a similar position, I want to remind you that it is critical for you to save the videos so you can provide them to me as evidence. Also, make sure that all issues like this are handled appropriately by using the PM system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.