Coach takes different path

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Oct 5, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Coach takes different path

[​IMG]

Coach leaves mid season to take over dying program. Sportscenter was all over this early with alot of questions to be answered.

Who in their right mind leaves Texas for Baylor?

Well i dont care if this makes Texas or its fans hate me but i hated Texas from day two. I had no fire or enjoyment from the get go in Austin. Maybe some people think its a dream job. I felt like i was in Nightmare on Elm street. Only difference is i wanted to go to sleep to end the misery of being in Austin. I found myself not even caring if i won or loss to anyone. So i sent a message to the commissioner stating i wanted out and he thankfully gave me the chance to leave."

Why Baylor though?

Why not? They are a last place team and thats what puts the fire in my gut. The less talented teams in a conference with alot more talent around. I mean seriously look at all the teams i coach. Toledo in 2 Illinois in one Wyoming in the other. Thats what makes my blood boil. I think the only way i can enjoy coaching is to take and be the underdog. Nothing else makes me enjoy this".

What offense you going to run?

Every where i go i run the Pro Style offense. I am going to keep the Baylor offense how it is. If it doesnt work then thats what the offseason is for. As of now i will continue to let baylor play Baylor ball and see what happens from there"

What are your plans for the rest of the season?
    Plan and simple get the recruits in here and start to build Baylor into a top program. Before its over Texas is going to be over as the shootout at the OK coral"

2. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

LSU's coach Miles was heard to say that he will continue to steal UTTTexas' recruits from them.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's what I'm talking about Greg:)... playing with the team's that need a little more work is satisfying...

4. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

whata entertaining read!!!! i love it!!!!

5. NDCOLTS1979

Yes it is i have never hated play Ncaa but i absolutely hated Playing with Texas from the get go. I guess i am really not a guy who can handle the top teams at all. It was the first time in my life i dreaded a dynasty advancing to the next week because i knew i would have to play another game with them. Texas Tech was a blast to play with and i enjoyed it but Baylor is farther down the food chain so i knew i would really enjoy them as well

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Va Tech vs Baylor Kickoff Classic next year....My best chance to get a W vs ND.

7. NDCOLTS1979

Lol sounds great to me