"Coach Wars" Season 10 (2020)

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Jayrah, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I've been thinking about a thread that is just for us to talk to one another as coaches in a "open forum" atmosphere. We do it in the game summaries all the time, but to be honest I really want to look at mostly summary content when I go in there and we're getting further and further away from summaries in there. So born is Coach Wars. This is for any discussion about the league as a Coach of your team (therefore not just general AM stuff). It can range from trash talk to which players have been benched due to bad performance! As everybody knows, no personal vendettas are allowed here, just straight up gaming arrogance. Some of you have asked Cheez and I for this thread since day 1 of "The Big Game" thread.

Haters Hate!

2. Jayrah

Ill jump it!

My Sr qb James Norman threw away a perfect season yesterday and I was none to happy with the performance @ Wash St. We talked this morning and I am confident that he is still the guy that will lead us to our first Pac 12 Championship. Obviously he is sick at his performance (1td, 3 ints, fumble) but he is not taking it lying down. We will see what this means, but expect James to have the best stretch of his career from now to the end of the season. Washington State did a favor to themselves, but made a mistake for the rest of the league. Luckily for them, they won't care this week I'm sure, cuase we take on the Huskies.

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

The left side of my line has been benched. The LT Simmons and LG Arnold has given up a combined 16 sacks on the season. So insert two freshman, who did good in the loss against Iowa. But now were 3-4, and with 3 more user games against all top 10 teams, its gonna be hard as hell to become bowl eligible. And that's where the Wildcat season stands.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Fu cougs...I'll have more later :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jayrah

I am on this boat! FU and your cold, wet and rainy stadium! Every time I go over there its fricking raining! I can't wait to get you in Berkeley next year. But I still have my sights on the Pac 12 this year. Stanford will beat the Cougs and we can still beat Stanford if Norman plays half decent.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Everything is still looking good. We missed MLB McCoy vs. Notre Dame. Looks like he has one of those nagging injuries, but he should definitely be ready to go for the Wisconsin game.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Oh yeah, I forgot we the B1G was part of our league for a second...anywasy FU Cougs :)

8. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Why?

9. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

is this the unholy version of the Tebow speech after he lost to Ole Miss?

10. Jayrah

This is a coach with an inkling. I talked with him, and will keep him away from a mic for awhile. ;)

11. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

gowazzucougs, let the haters hate!! Anyways, I think you have a good change to beat Stanford this year.

Cheez, I asked you not to injure my players, and that's exactly what you did! Come on man!

Arizona State just can't get over the hump. We'll again be fighting for our bowl eligibility. Luckily, only one user game left.

12. Cheez

did I really? I dont remember hurting anyone..

If it makes you feel any better, 2 of my backs are out for extended periods of time. Jackson is out for six weeks with a torn pec and Greer is done for the year with a broken elbow.

Had recchem2000 allowed me to torch Washington like I intended (with gowazzucougs permission), this would not have happened

13. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

We're all heartbroken for you

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I love ND, it's a labor of love...... but damn this roster is not fast enough on defense! On offense I would like a little more speed at HB, which should be improved next season, but the D, while solid (good OVRs for the most part) lacks real speed which makes them susceptible to the big play.

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Because (y)

16. Cheez

it didnt take long for you to figure out the way things work around here, did it? Everybody hates Cheez :p

17. Jayrah

Yipee!!!!! Back in the driver's seat, along with Cheez, for the North. A tough win against recchem2000 almost assuredly means we'll play Stanford for the crown! Thanks Cheez for continuing the streak against gowazzucougs

18. Cheez

Unfortunately for you, the game is in Palo Alto. The campus and surrounding area has been magic-proofed.

So, Jayrah, you need me to lose a couple times yet this year.

19. Jayrah

We'll see.

20. Cheez

I'd also like to point out the 49 points I put up on Washington State.

Yes, the same Washington State who beat your California Bronzer Bears. They really aren't golden any more... they just use spray tan.

21. Jayrah

How many points did you put up on them last year?

22. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

You know a sim loss is allowing this to happen. Next year will be different

23. Cheez

You guys didnt let the bronzer dry, and were flicking it into our eyes. we couldnt see.

Everyone will be wearing a visor this year. We are prepared.

24. Jayrah

:D

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

:doodie: This is why you get the FU from me...At least I simmed it and gave your team a chance, not sure anyone else would have done that for you.