Coach West stepping down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CoachWest, May 22, 2011.

1. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Hey guys, I wanted to thank everyone for an awesome 2nd term here at OMFL. I have reestablished many old relationships, and made some new friends along the way. As always this league has represented what is best about Madden gaming and online play and I doubt that will ever change. Though I am sure that I will miss a few of you, I wanted to thank a couple of you individually.

**Update** When I started I had no intention of mentioning everyone, but the names just kept coming.. Anytime someone wants a Scrimmage PLEASE hit me up, I still love the game and don't want to lose touch!

Dave - Keep up the good work man, no one is more deserving this year for Owner of the Year

Dunn- Thanks for the support, and the ear bro. Also a FANTASTIC OMFL Bowl last year

Jeremy- Stop living in the past man... can't hang your hat on 2 "previous" Championships ;)

Winuvas - Your a huge example for all of us here when it comes to contributing to the league. Keep it up man, I already see others following you and make this league stronger.

Nate - Thanks for the invite to play again, it was better than the first, a big part of it is you providing the foundation. I have told multiple people before one thing that keeps OMFL going is that you are here despite all the drama that goes on here.

Gaddy - Thanks for the challenge, I always enjoyed our chess matchs

Dunlap - Liberal Scum.... Errrr I mean thanks for providing the balance in the league. Like you said ... life always needs a villain and you play the part well here.

Shiftee and Sav - Keep on my Raider Brothers, NEXT YEAR IS ARE YEAR! And Sav... enjoy the best team we have had for 10 years in 2012 :)

Vish - Thanks for keeping things light man, sometimes we need a reminder of that... and I am still looking forward to those Pralines ;)

Miklos - My man at arms, thanks for being a good friend and you and your family are in our prayers always. Now there is a space at the top in the NFC bro... YOUR FOR THE TAKING!!

Greeeeeeg - Congrats again on the engagement being strong as ever, and cheers to your future!

KO - Thanks for providing the voice of reason in every discussion, balance is an unappreciated yet essential thing in all walks of life.

Stang - This is your year man.. TAKE DOWN THE EVIL EMPEROR!

SRC - Be patient, the Bills should be a competitive team roster wise by... ummm 2013 ... 14ish ... 2015 no later than 2015 .... 16 tops

Claven - Still planning a trip up to visit with all of us Virginia guys... maybe in September on a certain Holiday.

DBL00 - Welcome back man, keep on trucking, soon enough you'll be riding that bike again

BigOX - Stop using CJ as a crutch.... he will be lower rated next year so you need to find other ways to win ;)

Sanano - Need you to step up in the NFC south brother.... too good of a player and owner to get pushed around like you are.

Bean - Could you please let the Raiders get in the playoffs one season... Chiefs have never won anything ;)

Sammy - You were one of my favorite trading partners, If it was fair... it happened , can't get any easier than that.

Bates - Time to make your mark man.... Some room to fill at the top of the NFC west now and of course GO LAKERS!!

Wdunn, Duval, Stealth, Jethro, Web, Backlash, Crisdstan, and Juan - I wish you had been around longer, or had been on chat more. Didn't really have a chance to get to know you. But GL to you all and make sure to REPRESENT THE OMFL!!

2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Wish u the best of luck and always around if u ever need anything.

GL with school

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

This truly sucks. I'm gonna miss you man.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

GL with school/life, man. Keep in touch.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Best of luck man.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Good luck hombre, you will be missed.

7. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Sucks to see you leave man, best user defense i've ever faced.

8. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Take care West, best of luck with everything!

9. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

take care raider brother. keep in touch!

10. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

thank you for the very kind words, hope to see you around again someday

11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

coachwestofesi@gmail.com

We will miss you buddy. I have a feeling PSN going down and your wife having too much interest in you led to your leaving. You sick bastard, good luck with school, even though you already know everything. I'll always remember that TD pass you tried to throw to cover the spread.

12. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I'll miss ya West. I'll see around PSN.