Coach XP ranking up at different progressions in the same dynasty

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by TN_Mike, Jul 12, 2013.

1. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Hey guys, I'm in a 12 team sim style online dynasty three games into the season. After three games, I'm undefeated, I've beat a top 25 user team and I shut out the first two teams I played (38-0 & 45-0) before my third game. After all that I'm just now up to a Level 2 as a head coach. Others in the dynasty are already up to level 4's HC, and one of them is 2-1! What the heck?

Dynasty enables is turned on, so I assume they have purchased XP ranking up power packs or something. I feel like those are really cheesy, but if they are doing it, I think I might have to to continue to compete. Does this exist and if so where can I get it?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

I'm not sure if you can do XP upgrades, but it's something to look into.

You also need to see if they are scoring tons of points or putting up crazy stats.

What coach progression setting do you have set?

3. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

We are on Normal progression rate.

I can't remember exactly where I saw it, but there is a page where you can look the achievements you've completed in order to gain coach XP. It also will let you look at the other coaches XP and their achievements and many of the other coaches are getting XP x 3 or x 2.

None of their stats seem to be that crazy, already had to kick a guy out for having 700 yards passing and 9 TD's with one QB week 1.

4. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Well I found one way to increase XP and it's not at all cheesy.

If you schedule a recruit to visit for a user vs user game, you get an extra 50 XP per recruit. Also, if you schedule a visit versus a top 25 team you get another 75 XP. So if you guys have any top 25 user games on the schedule, you are looking at 125 XP per recruit! That's a huge bonus!

Once again, this is on normal coach progression.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

That's risky though. In general user games are tougher and if you lose the game it'll be less likely that you'll sign the recruit.

6. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Not all LGs feature the Talent of THE E.

7. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

That's very true