1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coach Zikry Announces Decision...

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Zikry, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

[​IMG]
    Coach Zikry held his press conference just moments ago to announce where he is heading:​
    "First of all I would like to thank ECU for giving me the opportunity to be a university football coach. It was always my dream to coach a school and they gave me my first crack at it. When I first came into the school I was received by everyone around here. I called this press conference to announce my decision so I will keep it short and sweet and will talk about the decision in greater detail much later...After much thought, I have decided to go to Florida. The school's high goals match my ambitions to be the best coach in the nation, and hopefully I can take this struggling SEC team and return them to being one of the toughest teams in the nation....thank you."​
    [​IMG]

2. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

congrats on the job!

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Congrats on the job

4. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Congrats...Looks like Florida is on the rise once again.

5. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

congrats Gator Nation is on the rise.

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

ooooh, perhaps i'll see you in the championship game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.