Coaches Committee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 14, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Coaches Committee

I'm pleased to announce that we have started a new spot on X3B, Coaches Rumors this will determine who moves up and who stays were they are. This is a point system determined by not only goals but by season success (bowl invites.. etc.. etc..)

I have appointed BigSmooth as Chairman of the Committee which means he/his committee will have the Final Say on who moves up to a Higher Ranking School. any ?? will need to be directed to him. as of now they have 2 spots reamaining on the Committee, if interested contact Him.

I'm very pleased with this decision as i thought on this for a few days, and I feel i have found the right man for the Job.

If there is any decisions that the committee can't come to an agreement to then Smooth will then Contact Me. (The Commish) Other then that its yr ballgame Smooth.

Welcome to the New Era of X3B.

Bamagrad
    X3B Commish

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Thank you!

I look forward to the opportunity and will be contacting key contributors to the dynasty to help me along...

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

So, the coaching carousel committee is looking for another member.

This guy's responsibility will be assisting in the "interviewing" process in the case that I personally apply for an open position along with supporting the open coaching position "rumors".

Please send me a PM if interested.

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

any word on the CCC smooth?? found yr members yet??

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Nothing yet.

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Need some "applications" if you will....