Coaches for online dynasty

Discussion in 'Heisman Hopefuls' started by bravejaf, Jul 16, 2013.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Each user will need to create a coach once we start the online dynasty. While I do appreciate humorous names I would prefer people pick realistic names for their coaches. Of course you do not need to use your own name; I just think the summaries and previews flow better with realistic names.

I will probably use my recently deceased uncle's name to pay tribute. He was not a football coach but he was the AD for Notre Dame Cathedral-Latin high school in Cleveland before that school closed several years ago.

• Like Like x 3
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

bravejaf - so has it been decided whether or not there are restrictions where we place our coach skill points?

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I am thinking we should use a 2:1 ratio for the head coach ratios. For example if you assign 2 points to the recruiting skill tree, your third skill point must go into the game management tree. This topic is open for discussion so I'd be happy to hear other people's thoughts. This thread also has some info on coach progression.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ncaa-14-coach-progression.99918/