1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coaches Hot Seat

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Dec 22, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Bored and waiting to play Diva Dwreck I was looking through the recruiting classes to see team talent and current records. Some interesting stuff. Here's clearly a list of coaches who's backsides are getting a bit warm:

Oklahoma 97 overall 4-2 record ranked #25 - Besides UGA, the most talented team in the game already has 2 losses and they beat MSU.

TCU 94 overall 2-5 record - They play in the Big East....who the hell can they have lost 5 games to?

Alabama 95 overall 3-3 record - Could Saban get fired after they've erected a statue for him?

Stanford 91 overall 3-3 record - Not every things organic in Palo Alto these days.

Miami 91 overall 2-4 record - Is this a trend?

USC 94 overall 4-3 record - I'd love nothing more than seeing Lane Kiffen unemployed.

LSU 95 overall 3-2 record - Isn't easy being the new guy in the SEC is it Dwreck?

VaTech 94 overall 2-3 record - wonder if they'll get a BCS bowl bid this season regardless....

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Lane is already gone :p And yeah. Worst case is TCU.

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

I'm not sure I follow...I have A+ Prestige and a 77% chance of keeping my job