Coaches Hotseat

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Dec 3, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Coaches Hotseat

gsolo19564 u have not added anything of value to the OD on the ps3 or the forums. U Have not been on the site since the 30th of last month. u have 9 Posts total on the site only one of them in GG. when u acknowledged the rules.

Post here by 10 central tonight or i will find a replacement.

When i say post i mean, explaining why u havent been active and that u plan on becoming 100x more active than u are now.

If there are personal reasons u can pm me...but u should have already done that to.

2. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

I have been on the site a few times in the past two days. I was not logged on and therefore it it showed my last time as being here was Monday.
    The only relevant post I could have made between two days ago and now is I got whooped by A&M. For that, that is my fault. I have had no games and only recruiting since then. My recruiting is not going very well. I have moved up to 26th at the current time. I have a bunch of four stars. I don't know why they were picked b/c I only took the team over with about 4 games left. There is no 1 that I would love to have at the current time.
    It's your league but I would like to say only giving someone less than 12hrs to respond before they get the boot is kind of harsh.
    As far as being more active I have no problem with that. Just didn't think I had anything important to add on my bye weeks. This is my first OD and I've been part of it for ten days. I'm still trying to feel my way around and figure out how not to get whooped so bad.
    Hope this works.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

U remain on the hotseat....but I'm giving u a lol more time tomprove u are right for this league