Coaches on the hot seat.

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by TeXasfight33, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Okay so were about mid way through season 3 the following coaches have achieved their goals and can take a job at a 3 or 4 star job at a BCS school that is struggling this year.
    Maiji17 New Mexico​
    Rhino man Nothern Illinoois​
    JV Tulsa​
    there may be a few more eligible (if you are please let me know)​
    The following schools MIGHT have openings next year im basing this on their success so far they could win 6 in a rwo ho knows.​
    Maryland​
    Duke​
    North Carolina​
    Missouri​
    Kansas State​
    Luivilee​
    Uconn​
    Michigan State​
    Northwestern​
    Arizona​
    Arizona State​
    oregon state​
    These are the teams this far throughout the year this list is subject to change. If you have completed your cntract goals please let me know and post in this thread. You three that have completed your goals be thinking of wich school you want to change to if you want change at all​

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Remember if you see a team your interested in send me or texasfight a pm with who your top team is. First come first serve. And once you get confirmation from us you can start your thread about what team may be looking to add you as a coach.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

There will be a few more teams added to this list as the year comes to a close. Should be alot of great choices for you guys

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Wow, the teams available this year compared to last year is almost night and day...a lot of quality teams right now!

5. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

That's funny because I was just thinking about how the teams were way better last year. UCLA, USF, Texas Tech.

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol maybe it's just me :p unc, mizzou, michigan state and oregon state definitely jumped out at me though

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Am I still not eligible to switch teams? Thought I only had a year remaining on my contract..

8. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

zikry you probably those three guys are who sabo told me so my bad, and yo can go ahead and stat looking

9. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

oh im not even sure if im up for contract discussions. Im just going off what is written on the season 3 contracts thread where it says that i only got a year remaining. but i came in last year with only 4 games remaining in the season so i wasnt sure.

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

I left for a half year or so. Am I still eligible to move up to one of these teams?

11. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

i would assume you would be
    but Sabo has the final word so im not 100% positive and it depends if you completed your goals

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Zirky you are eligible for a team swap. Bdub ill look and see how much ya missed and get back with ya. There will be more teams added to this list cause alot of cpu teams are surprisingly still early in their season. I will update the list in a few. Keep in mind the list could change by the deadline which is before bowl week.

13. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

no zikry, you are stuck with ECU for eternity. ETERNITY.

14. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

plus their uniforms are sick, why would you leave them?

15. bdub

bdub Walk On

No kidding their the Pirates, and that is seriously bad ass.

16. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

LOL, well I'm still thinking of whether I wanna leave or not, the Pirates are certainly bad ass but the fact that I don't have any other user teams on my side of conference USA really sucks, I wanna go somewhere with some users so I can get some more user v user games in!

17. bdub

bdub Walk On

You could pillage the BCS, and be BCS raiders.

18. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

This year's crop of teams is sick. UNC, Oregon State, and Mizzou could be nasty really quickly. USF was actually a 2* when I took them (down a star from UNLV...haha).

19. bdub

bdub Walk On

Did you blow UNLV up before you left distrikt? I just played them last week and the were horrible. Havent even won a game yet.

20. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Just wanted to announce that I will be staying in Albuquerque, looking to bust the BCS :).

21. bdub

bdub Walk On

Oh great...you mean I am going to have to play you again next year.

22. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Let me know when the list of teams is final. I have used this bye week to talk with the team and tell them that I will be moving on next year. There were some tears, middle linebacker Justin Jones was in shock and disbelief, but understood that I had to take this opportunity to move on...He will be missed :( Probably the best player I have ever had at my disposal...

23. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

It was a tough decision, but could not walk out on my QB's senior year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.