Coaches Power Poll '15 (W:12)

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Dwreck, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 dakota7 - #2, 9-0 (USER: 3-0, Top 25: 3-0) - back to back National Championships plus the highest ranking in the polls says it all. This spot is his until someone knocks him off of it. (I am just going to leave this up until something changes).

[​IMG]

#2 blLL flo - #1, 9-0 (4-0, 5-0) - If Dakota wasn't coming off of an undefeated NC season (or 2?) then you would have the resume to surpass him, but unfortunately that is not the case. Can he make it through the SEC unblemished? All signs point to yes.

[​IMG]

#3 jello1717 - #3, 9-0 (3-0, 3-0) - He could be the odd man out if Dakota and Bill finish undefeated. You had better hope that one of them stumbles.

[​IMG]

#4 edge7771 #5, 7-2 (0-2, 3-2) - with an extra top 25 win you just sneak by Arizona. With 2 user games in the regular season and a likely match-up with Georgia in the SEC Championship you still have a ton of meaningful games left. Could be good or bad.

[​IMG]

#5 UofCWildcat #6, 7-2 (0-2, 2-2) - the big game versus Jello is going to go a very long way towards where you finish the season in this poll. Win and you shoot up, lose and you will finish with no user wins which is no bueno.

[​IMG]

#6 Dwreck - 5-4 (2-1, 1-3) - Pretty high for an un-ranked team and the creator of the poll? Maybe, but with 2 user wins and not much to separate the next 6 teams I think it's correct. Obviously this weeks game versus Tennessee with change things for next week.

[​IMG]

#7 Darkwing #23, 5-4, (2-1, 0-4) - The 2 user wins are what elevate you to this position. However, I am going to remove wins versus CPU controlled user teams next week and I think (but not sure) that your win versus Washington was versus the CPU. A win over me will remedy that though.

[​IMG]

#8 GoGators 6-4 (1-2, 1-2) - It is really close for the next three spots so I am going with head-to-head record for the three Big 10 teams and you are 1-0.

[​IMG]

#9 JCspartan2 #22 6-4, (1-2, 1-3) - See above. You are 1-1 between the three teams and have a head to head win over Michigan

[​IMG]

#10 Big Suge Knight #21 6-3 (1-3, 1-2) - See above.

[​IMG]

#11 MaslerBoros16 #19, 6-3 (1-3, 0-2) - with your only user/top 25 win versus 2-8 Washington this is your spot.

[​IMG]

#12 Randiesel75 2-8 (1-3, 2-4) - I know you have a lot of games simmed, but at 2-8 there isn't much I can do but put you here.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I am playing catch-up on this poll because I have been so busy lately. Can you guys let me know what user versus CPU controlled user games have happened so I can update my spreadsheet?

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Thank you for reminding me i have no user wins -_- ya ass

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

All my games except just playing you were CPU games