Coaches Power Poll (S3:Final) #1 IXI DECAY IXI (#4, OVR: 11-1, USER: 1-1, TOP 25: 2-0) - Congrats

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 IXI DECAY IXI (OVR: 13-1, USER: 1-1) - Clearly the top candidate, with a BCS win, a head-to-head win over #2 and the only loss was to a user. Nice job.

[​IMG]

#2 Jman (OVR: 11-2, USER: 0-2) - Another great season, another conference championship and of course another school/conference for next year. Are you going for the Grand Slam of BCS conference games/conference titles?

[​IMG]

#3 Baron - (OVR: 11-2, USER: 1-1) - Stacking up the winning seasons and building a powerhouse down in Florida. Nice conference championship and bowl game win over state-rival.

[​IMG]

#4 papaloke - (OVR: 11-3, USER: 1-1) - An extra win for the conference championship game (good work) and a nice bowl win over Notre Dame. Great season.

[​IMG]

#5 ChuckDzzNutz - (OVR: 9-4, USER: 2-1) - Congratulations to you for the Conference championship, but I really wish you had beaten USC. I really want Kiffin to get fired. Good user record too.

[​IMG]

#6 Dwreck - (OVR: 10-3, USER: 1-2) - It was a good run potato pickers, but now it's back to mediocrity with you and your miniature conference. If you lose NMSU then it will really be pitiful.

[​IMG]
    #7 GMangs - (OVR: 10-3, USER: 0-2) - Tough way to end the season with the bowl loss to snap your 8-game winning streak. Hopefully your schedule next year will be a little stronger and I can rank you higher.

[​IMG]

#8 Hokie Effect (OVR: 7-6, USER: 2-1) - Way to come on strong at the end of the year. A big win over rival Texas to qualify for a bowl and a great win over Iowa. Maybe you have this coordinator thing figured out?

[​IMG]

#9 GatorJes - (OVR: 5-7, USER: 2-1) - I feel bad ranking you all the way down here with a 2-1 user record and a conference championship, but the record is just too bad. I hope you get to play all of your games next year and have the opportunity to climb.​

[​IMG]

#10 Matthew Keves - (NR, OVR: 4-8, USER: 1-0, TOP 25: 0-0) - Any question why you are here?

[​IMG]

#NR - Wyrmreaver - (OVR: 0-0, USER: 0-0, TOP 25: 0-0) - Keeping a spot warmed up for you.​

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Yessir. Plan on making some noise this season!!!

3. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Ha, me too but they were just too damn fast for my squad to keep up with. They got behind my secondary a couple times early for some long scores and then I tried to keep up with them in a shootout. When I looked at the stats after the game I averaged 7 yards a carry, but only ran it 18 times (threw it 39 times). Should have stuck with my normal game plan instead of allowing myself to get caught up in the fireworks.

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Third. Behind a coordinator and a man who went 0-2 in user games. Third.

All kidding aside, this is easily the best content feature in this dynasty. Always look forward to this one. Eager to see what changes you decide on implementing next season.

Said noise being pitiful sobbing when the Golden Panthers have their way with you. :p

• Like Like x 1