Coaches Power Poll (S3:W4)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 - IXI DECAY IXI (#7, 3-0) - Still the only ranked team in The 4th Horseman. A big win over Jman solidifies his spot at the top.

[​IMG]

#2 - annil8tion (2-0) - a nice win last week against Boise State, but not enough to oust Maryland for the number 1 spot.

[​IMG]

#3 Dwreck (2-0) - Loses by others and a big win against Papaloke puts the Vandals right behind the big dogs. The Idaho defense has only surrendered 10 points over their two games after switching to the
    4-2-5 scheme.

[​IMG]

#4 papaloke (2-1) - After getting beat at home by Dwreck, Coach Papaloke bounced back nicely with a big win over ChuckDzzNuts.

[​IMG]

#5 Jman (1-1) - Tough loss to a very tough opponent. Still a lose though and that drops you down.

[​IMG]

#6 ChuckDzzNutz (1-1) - True you just got beat by Papaloke, but your win versus Gmangs got you some cred.

[​IMG]

#7 Hokie Effect (1-1) - You slip only to 7th this week because your roster is still pretty good, but 6 INT?

[​IMG]

#8 GMangs (1-1) - Idle last week, nothing you could do to move up.

[​IMG]

#9 Baron (1-1) - Idle as well.

[​IMG]

#10 GatorJes (1-1) - Nice win, just not enough to go anywhere.

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Very nice once again! I'm loving the logos also!

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

That makes 8 ints for the year, but a little of pace to break my record of 38 from last year

4. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Ha Ha, 38 INT in a year is unbelievable! I must really be cheating myself in the passing game.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

You should have seen the jewel of a passing game I had last season with USC in the LOC. Matt Barkley's SR season threw for over 6000+yds 73TD 42ints. I still had a 1000+yd rusher so I did run the ball occasionally. But It was crazy or cheezy none the least.