1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Coaches Power Poll (S3:W5)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 - IXI DECAY IXI (#5, 3-0) - Being idle can move you up two spots to #5, but it does nothing to prevent annil8tion from closing the gap.

[​IMG]

#2 - annil8tion (#23, 3-0) - another win against a good team moves you into the rankings and even gets you to #16 in the Media poll. Back to back games the next two weeks against Hokie and Jman might be able to vault you into the top spot.

[​IMG]

#3 Dwreck (3-0) - Another win against rival Boise State keeps this train rolling, but doesn't put the Vandals into the rankings...yet.

[​IMG]

#4 papaloke (2-1) - Idle. I hope you used your week off to head down to the panhandle (a.k.a. the Redneck Riviera) for some sunshine.

[​IMG]

#5 GatorJes (2-1) - Huge win versus Baron catapults him all the way from #10 to #5. How long can you hold on?

[​IMG]

#6 Jman (1-1) - Idle. Will you will fare better versus TCU than Hokie? (hint: maybe keep the ball on the ground)

[​IMG]

#7 ChuckDzzNutz (1-1) - Idle. Beating Hawaii will set the stage for your big showdown with in-state rival GatorJes and might be your best shot at finishing your year in the top 5 in the power poll.

[​IMG]

#8 Hokie Effect (1-1) - Idle. Huge, huge, huge game this week. Win and you are a legend, lose and well...you can inhabit the bottom 5 for a while until you get a crack at Decay and the Terps.

[​IMG]

#9 GMangs (2-1) - Nice win against Uconn...if we were playing basketball.

[​IMG]

#10 Baron (1-2) - Tough loss on the road at New Mexico State. Beat North Texas and then you get me and the Vandals at home. A win there could provide a good boost.

[​IMG]

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'm starting to feel like a target. Lol. As long as my pass defense does what it did against Jman then hopefully I will be decent against Hokie in the upcoming weeks.

3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Also, if I'm not mistaken. Is annil8tion 2-0 vs. Hokie in their careers or is it split at 1-1.

4. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Everyone guns for number 1!

5. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

3-0 :D