Coaches Power Poll (S3:W5)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 - IXI DECAY IXI (#5, 3-0) - Being idle can move you up two spots to #5, but it does nothing to prevent annil8tion from closing the gap.

[​IMG]

#2 - annil8tion (#23, 3-0) - another win against a good team moves you into the rankings and even gets you to #16 in the Media poll. Back to back games the next two weeks against Hokie and Jman might be able to vault you into the top spot.

[​IMG]

#3 Dwreck (3-0) - Another win against rival Boise State keeps this train rolling, but doesn't put the Vandals into the rankings...yet.

[​IMG]

#4 papaloke (2-1) - Idle. I hope you used your week off to head down to the panhandle (a.k.a. the Redneck Riviera) for some sunshine.

[​IMG]

#5 GatorJes (2-1) - Huge win versus Baron catapults him all the way from #10 to #5. How long can you hold on?

[​IMG]

#6 Jman (1-1) - Idle. Will you will fare better versus TCU than Hokie? (hint: maybe keep the ball on the ground)

[​IMG]

#7 ChuckDzzNutz (1-1) - Idle. Beating Hawaii will set the stage for your big showdown with in-state rival GatorJes and might be your best shot at finishing your year in the top 5 in the power poll.

[​IMG]

#8 Hokie Effect (1-1) - Idle. Huge, huge, huge game this week. Win and you are a legend, lose and well...you can inhabit the bottom 5 for a while until you get a crack at Decay and the Terps.

[​IMG]

#9 GMangs (2-1) - Nice win against Uconn...if we were playing basketball.

[​IMG]

#10 Baron (1-2) - Tough loss on the road at New Mexico State. Beat North Texas and then you get me and the Vandals at home. A win there could provide a good boost.

[​IMG]

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'm starting to feel like a target. Lol. As long as my pass defense does what it did against Jman then hopefully I will be decent against Hokie in the upcoming weeks.

3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Also, if I'm not mistaken. Is annil8tion 2-0 vs. Hokie in their careers or is it split at 1-1.

4. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Everyone guns for number 1!

5. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

3-0 :D