Coaches Power Poll (S3:W6)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 - IXI DECAY IXI (#5, 4-0) - Close win at home against Boston College doesn't get you many style points. True, you don't have control over your defense.

[​IMG]

#2 - annil8tion (#18, 4-0) - Great win against Hokie even though your team is considerably better. The gap between you and #1 is as paper thin as Tim Tebow's passing skills. However, you will need to beat Jman handily to get there.

[​IMG]

#3 Dwreck (3-0) - Idle. The next two weeks will determine if this is truly going to be a special season for the Vandals. On the road at Ohio State and at Baron (FIU). We will see...

[​IMG]

#4 GatorJes (2-1) - Idle. You move up a spot because Papaloke dropped, but this weeks game is big.

[​IMG]

#5 Jman (2-1) - Very nice win against a TCU squad that slapped Hokie around. It's nice to be able to control your defense isn't it?

[​IMG]

#6 ChuckDzzNutz (2-1) - Really nice win versus Hawaii. A big win this week and set you on a course for a special season.

[​IMG]

#7 papaloke (2-2) - Tough loss to a good Auburn team.

[​IMG]

#8 Hokie Effect (1-2) - It has been a while since you played defense huh? Take away the first quarter and it looked very competitive against a tough Florida team.

[​IMG]

#9 Matthew Keves (1-3) - You can score a win versus a user, but the CPU has your number? Nice win, lets see if you can sustain success.

[​IMG]

#10 Baron (1-2) - Idle. Only winning will move you up (or lots of losing by others).

[​IMG]

#11GMangs (2-2) - Duuuuuude, the Zips?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Dwreck's Computer must have taken into account my BAC when i played you :cool:

3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'm pulling for an upset by Jman this week! Lol.

4. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Good idea... handicap it.

.08 BAC = -3pts
    .15 BAC = +7 pts
    .30 BAC = + 14 pts
    anything above (also called Chuck D'in it) = finish the game, automatic victory. Ha.

p.s...I usually play in the .20 range.

5. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Example of Chuck D'in it:

chuck.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I actually think I was a little bit biased from seeing the result of your game with GatorJes.

7. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

By all means post your consumption prior to game time and I will take it into consideration :D