Coaches Power Poll (S4:Preseason)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

It is that time of year again where you find out where you REALLY STAND. Don't bother looking at the Top 25 rankings because the true street-cred lies right here. Since no games have been played yet, this is to get everyone lined up with their correct team and see how the CPU ranked everyone to start the season.

#1 - IXI DECAY IXI (#16) - after finishing as last year's runner up, the CPU has little faith in your chance to repeat. You are however the only user ranked in the pre-season top 25.

[​IMG]

#2 - Hokie Effect (#30) - Came on strong at the end of last season. If he has indeed figured out how to beat the CPU from his coordinators position then he will be a force.

[​IMG]

#3 - Dwreck (#36) - The big mover in the off-season with a jump to the SEC and a much more talented roster. The schedule will be primed for big games, but can he improve on his lack-luster 1-2 user record?

[​IMG]

#4 - Jman (#42) - With his 4th team in 4 years will he be able to conquer another conference? Maybe, but he is going to have to do better than last year's 0-for-user-games to climb in this poll.

[​IMG]

#5 - Baron (#43) - A conference championship is not a sure thing this year with realignment. Can he continue to build the Panthers into a powerhouse? We will see.

[​IMG]

#6 - papaloke (#50) - stud RB Darrin Reaves is the player to watch in the league this year.

[​IMG]

#7 GMangs (#57) - got a lot of crap for having a soft schedule and no user wins. I am sure that will change this year.

[​IMG]

#8 ChuckDzzNutz (#68) - I think we are all waiting to see that 5* bruising HB. Also, much tougher conference with all the new users in it.

[​IMG]

#9 GatorJes (#87) - big move to a new conference leaving the poor WAC to slide further into obscurity. I see some good new rivalries being built here.

[​IMG]

#10 cmilesg (#105) - Welcome to your first Power Poll. Feel free to plead your case on why you should be ranked higher. Don't expect me to listen to it though.

[​IMG]

#11 Wyrmreaver (#107) - I am glad you are finally going to get to play some games.

[​IMG]

#12 Matthew Keves (#110) - no where to go but up!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

107!? Holy crap..... hopefully I get to play some top flight cpu teams so I can climb this B

3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Haha. For once I agree with the poles. They must have seen my lack of returning talent. Although, I didn't really have a great roster last year and I made a run and my roster is about the same as last season. All my offense is pretty much back except for D.J. Adams and a couple linemen. Defense I have no idea who did what last season because I'm a coordinator so I'm just going to try to keep putting up points.

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I disagree with the polls. This has me WAAAAAY too high.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

I gotta be in the top 100 after beating a ranked team. Watch out GMangs!!