Coaches Power Poll (S4:W12)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 - Baron #19 9-0 (1-0, 0-0) - Gosh, I can't believe I am actually doing this. You get the number one spot this week, not because of the tantrum you just threw, but because none of the one-loss teams had quite the strength of schedule to top the undefeated record. All eyes will be on your game at Georgia in a few weeks. Hopefully we get to have a battle for Florida bragging rights in a BCS game.

[​IMG]

#2 - Dwreck #8 8-1 (2-0, 2-1) - I was looking so good until a sim loss to Georgia. LSU playing themselves from #3 to out of the top 25 within 4 weeks doesn't help either. The fact is though, after sweeping 2 of the top users, if I can win out and beat an undefeated Auburn team in the SEC championship, who knows?

[​IMG]

#3 - IXI DECAY IXI #14 8-1 (1-1, 1-1) - With the only loss coming to #8 Florida and a user win versus Jman, you have been able to hang on to a top spot. Something tells me not for long though...

[​IMG]

#4 cmilesg #24 8-1 (2-0, 1-1) - With a two user wins, a nice win over #6 Nevada last week and your only loss coming to #5 Virginia Tech, you are putting together a nice season.

[​IMG]

#5 - Hokie Effect #25 6-2 (1-2, 2-1) - The coordinator thing continues to hamper your potential. Had Wyrmreaver actually played you, you might have come away with a victory and a #3 spot. Unfortunately Hawaii went nuts on your poor-excuse-for-a-D-coordinator and you end this week at #5. I like the OOC schedule though.

[​IMG]

#6 Wyrmreaver UNR 8-1 (1-1, 1-0) - Even though your team beat Texas Tech, the fact that your only user and top 25 win came when you weren't playing drops you below Hokie. I know how in-laws can disrupt a season, but I need to see more before I rank you any higher.

[​IMG]

#7 GMangs UNR 7-2 (1-1, 1-1) - Your win over Notre Dame props you up among the 2-loss-crew. Good work going out and playing a team that counts.

[​IMG]

#8 - papaloke UNR 6-2 (1-1, 0-1) - Congrats you have the best losses of anyone left (this seems to be a recurring theme).

[​IMG]

#9 - ChuckDzzNutz UNR 6-3 (1-1, 0-1) - San Jose State and Fresno State is why you are where you are.

[​IMG]

#10 GatorJes UNR 5-5 (1-2, 0-2) - Way to knock off Hawaii, but with 2 more losses than anyone else it is going to be difficult to climb out of this one.

[​IMG]

:doodie: - Jman UNR 6-2 (0-2, 0-1) - You get the retro-stinker award for your loss to UAB. You currently have zero wins against users and ranked teams and with the schedule you have left, it looks like you will finish the season that way.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Ahahahaha the squeaky wheel get's the grease!

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Dwreck can we get a final post-bowl season poll? :D

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  4. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Don't worry, I will do it most likely tomorrow. Just been too busy and I can't get on the EA site at work anymore without bringing my laptop, which my wife really doesn't like.