Coaches Power Poll (S4:W3)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 - Dwreck #23 1-0 (1-0, 0-0) - Big match-up with Maryland this week!

[​IMG]

#2 - Hokie Effect 1-0 (0-0, 1-0) - It looks like not playing actually got you bumped from the Top 25, but you stay at #2 right here. Don't you like my poll better?

[​IMG]

#3 - Jman UNR 1-0 (0-0, 0-0) - You come in at #3 because of talent, proven coaching ability and a BCS conference win.

[​IMG]

#4 Matthew Keves UNR 1-0 (0-0, 0-0) - Still up top even though Arizona fell out of the top 25 because nobody played anybody this week. That's right, we are not playing "they were ranked when I beat them" this year. I like the fact you will have to cheer for Arizona the whole year.

[​IMG]

#5 Wyrmreaver UNR 2-0 (0-0, 0-0) - A nice win versus Boise State keeps you up here. I think that the Boise program is down quite a bit after getting Vandalized by their instate rivals the last 3 years.

[​IMG]

#6 GMangs UNR 1-0 (0-0, 0-0) - Idle, but you have a BCS conference win.

[​IMG]

#7 - Baron 1-0 (0-0, 0-0) - I have decided that wins over BCS conference are valuable in sorting through the log jam of teams with similar records, therefore you drop down.

[​IMG]

#8 - papaloke UNR 1-0 (0-0, 0-0) - Idle, you move up one place due to displacement

[​IMG]

#9 ChuckDzzNutz UNR 1-0 (0-0, 0-0) - see above

[​IMG]

#10 GatorJes UNR 2-0 (0-0, 0-0) - Beating another crappy team gets you nowhere

[​IMG]

#11 cmilesg UNR 1-0 (0-0, 0-0) - see Papaloke

[​IMG]

#12 - IXI DECAY IXI UNR 1-1 (0-1, 0-0) - Don't worry, this is just temporary, things will all come out in the wash as the season progresses. I can't rank a 1-loss team over the undefeated teams this early without any decent wins.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

See what he did there?

HOW CONVENIENT!

3. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I think it has more to do with UNM slapping around the last few years and taking over their conference. They ran all the way to the Big LEast just to get away from Los Lobos.

• Like Like x 1
  4. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Dwreck? When is the next poll coming out? I'm definitely interested to see your thoughts after the past couple of weeks.

5. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

After my loss to SJSU I should be 13th

6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Oh sorry, I guess I would have to actually say "12th" for my joke to make sense since I hear we are down one ;)

7. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I know, I have been slammed the last two weeks and now I can't get on the Dynasty Wire at work so it's been extra hard. I am going to try to make it happen tomorrow morning before I go out of town.