Coaches Power Poll (S4:W6)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Dwreck, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

#1 - Hokie Effect #17 3-0 (1-0, 2-0) - You earn the top spot for now because technically you have an extra win versus a top 25 even though I have a better user win. Don't expect to have the strength of schedule advantage for long though.

[​IMG]

#2 - Dwreck #15 4-0 (1-0, 1-0) - Big, big, big, big games the next three weeks versus #13 Miss St, #3 LSU and #17 Texas Tech. This stretch will define the season.

[​IMG]

#3 Wyrmreaver UNR 4-0 (0-0, 0-0) - Playing 2 teams from BCS conferences means you can avoid a similar fate that Baron is most likely not enjoying. A good chance to solidify your standing with a game versus Texas Tech.

[​IMG]

#4 - IXI DECAY IXI #25 3-1 (1-1, 0-1) - Nice win versus Louisville that keeps you up near the top. I am sure your strength of schedule will get some bumps in the ACC to help you advance if someone at the top falters.

[​IMG]

#5 - Baron 4-0 (0-0, 0-0) - Yes, there is a team with one loss ranked ahead of you and GMangs beat any user besides Akron then he would be above you too. Call me when you play someone that matters.

[​IMG]

#6 GMangs UNR 3-1 (1-1, 0-1) - At least you have played some good teams and you do have a user win (yes it still counts).

[​IMG]

#7 - Jman UNR 2-1 (0-1, 0-1) - Maryland is tough, lets see what you can do against some other decent teams.

[​IMG]

#8 - papaloke UNR 2-1 (0-0, 0-1) - Congrats you have the best lost of anyone left.

[​IMG]

#9 cmilesg UNR 2-1 (0-0, 0-1) - You are the proud owner of the second best loss of spots 8-11.

[​IMG]

#10 GatorJes UNR 2-2 (0-0, 0-2) - At least you are losing to decent teams. I love the strength of schedule, but you gotta beat someone decent.

[​IMG]

:doodie: ChuckDzzNutz UNR 3-1 (0-0, 0-0) - Congratulations Chuck, you are the first recipient of "The Stinker" award. From now on, if someone really drops a deuce to a team they should have beat then they will get warped to the bottom for a week and get the wonderful turd graphic. This particular one is for getting jack-stomped by the scrappy San Jose State Trojans. Would you care to retract all of those not-so-nice things you said about the WAC in the off-season? Those silver pants are just killin' you!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

In defense of my pile of flaming shit award, which I totally deserve . . . A) They are not in the WAC anymore, and B) I cannot even begin to tell you about the silver pants. I only brought it to everybody's attention last year but I swear to God that I don't think I've won one firggin game with those fucking things on in now 3+ seasons. I'm kind of considering bringing them out for the North Texas game at the end of the season but that may be for the division title.

PS When I played New Mexico State earlier tonight (Now in the Mountain West) they still had the WAC patch on, which is what probably lead me to believe that the San Jose State "SPARTANS" were still in the WAC (Mind you, if the all caps on Spartans were not enough, yes, I'm calling you out on them not being the "Trojans" lol . . . I mean you did play them 3 years in a row :p)

3. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Spartans, Trojans, whatever. That is how much I actually paid attention to them. They actually gave me a tough game last year, but I still whopped their sorry asses. Good job calling it out though :D

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

This poll may be more corrupt than the god damn BCS! Oh and I have, I just beat papaloke!

5. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Ha! Does that mean I get the stinker award for losing to you? :doodie:

6. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Well, finally you played someone that matters. We will see how that affects next weeks poll.

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Yea. I have another top 25 win to add to my belt as VT had no chance, although they are still ranked ahead of me in the game polls. This games polls are jacked up by the way. I'm 5-1 and there are tons of teams ahead of me that are 2-2, 3-2, so on and so forth.

8. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Dwreck i'm hoping we get to see an update on the power poll soon!

9. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I can hopefully get one updated tonight or tomorrow morning. I was at the in-laws all weekend and they didn't have a wireless router so I couldn't use my laptop. I tried to hop on their computer, but it was soooooooo sloooooooooow. Then I got a tongue-lashing from my wife for not spending time with her family and thought it was best to wait till I got back.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Baron

I'm just saying that if FIU doesn't get some love after getting to 10-0 (3 consecutive seasons of 10 wins, nbd) on the heels of beating a 7-2, now 7-3, user than I will... I don't know what I will do, but it will be bad.

11. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

nbd . . . no big deal?

12. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

No, no, no, that just baron spouting off again about "need a big douche"...he has cleanliness issues.

13. Baron

After the load I just popped off in your mother, I really do. (Too far? Sorry, couldn't resist.)

14. Jman

Too far.

Jackass. Haha

15. Baron

You called down the thunder, Jman. :(

lol My wit is eternal.

16. Jman

Riiiiiight riiiiiiight....haha

17. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Ha, there's 5 people viewing this thread right now . . . waiting to see if this thing pops off :cool:

18. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

It can't be any worse than the teams you have played this season.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Baron

lol

Oh I don't think it will, Dwreck is normally a perfectly reasonable...

...bastard son of a peasant.

papaloke and GMangs you guys going to take that lying down?!?! And I can't help it that Jman back-loaded my schedule in a very unsubtle, even for his caveman like thought processes, attempt to insure that any loss crushed my BCS buster hopes!

20. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

I never claimed to be good at NCAA. FIFA on the other hand...

21. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

tumblr_kur7pj1CJj1qan7vso1_400.gif

• Like Like x 1
  22. Baron

You guys suck.